How Scarface came to be

How Scarface came to be

A Story by Crystal
"

This is an excerpt from my story. It shows how the leader got his name.

"

 

Lightning flashed through the air. Thunder roared as the rain crashed through the trees. Down below two wolves faced each other, both growling loudly. "You should just leave, Stone" the black wolf growled.

"Not until I have revenge for my sister's death" Stone snarled.

"She had it coming" the black wolf snapped.

"No she didn't Nightstalker. She never did anything to you." Stone ducked quickly as Nightstalker leaped at him. He turned in time to avoid having his tail bitten. Stone leaped at Nightstalker, biting down into his shoulder. Nightstalker howled in pain then bit down into Stone's scruff. Stone pulled away then leaped behind Nightstalker, turning to bite his leg. Nightstalker jumped away then turned and raked his claws over Stone's right eye. Stone howled in pain and backed away. He hit the ground hard as Nightstalker tackled him.

"I'll have mercy on you, and let you live" Nightstalker said and backed away.

"You'll pay for this" Stone growled, watching Nightstalker leave.

"You'd be wise not to try and find me. Next time we meet, you won't be so lucky." Nightstalker's voice faded as he dissappeared into the darkness.


Stone made it back to the pack's camp late the next morning. "Stone, what happened to you?" a dark brown female asked. "I'm not Stone, not anymore. From this day on, call me Scarface" Stone said. His scars from Nightstalker would change him forever, starting with his name.

© 2008 Crystal


Author's Note

Crystal
I want your honest opinions. It's not my best work, but I'm pleased with how it came out.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

My honest opinion is that I enjoyed reading this poem. And since I am a avid supporter of the wolf it made it that much more ejoyable. I also am a good friend to Author Jane Lindskold. She supports a wolf refuge close to where she lives. You can read more about her at www.janelindskold.com

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

112 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on July 26, 2008

Author

Crystal
Crystal

About
I love to write, it's my life. I listen to all kinds of music. Wolves and Tigers are my favorite animals. If you have anything you want to ask me, just ask. more..

Writing
All alone All alone

A Story by Crystal