Purpose Of Life

Purpose Of Life

A Story by Ankit Kumar

Well some questions are intriguing, while some cannot be answered and some cannot be defined in a sense of logic. Everywhere I go, I have one question in common that is asked to me.
"What is the purpose of life?"
Indeed the question has been researched in depth and you will find all the intellects answering it in their own specific way!
Well, then you may ask that what is the main punch in that. And I answer the same what I will answer here. Some questions can never be answered. Indeed that is not enough and you want more. So here's the main punch. If it cannot be answered that doesn't mean it has no answers. Now let me clarify!
This question is something that cannot be answered if put forth in front of someone else. The main reason behind this is that everyone has their own way of answering this question. So do you need to introspect to answer that or do you need be a sage to search for it. Believe me none of this will work until and unless you really want to know it. So I will help you decipher the codes of this most fascinating question. When we are children, we are told," Have a purpose in life! Look at him/her, he/she is so good at studies!" or "Be a dancer like him/her" or "Study hard!".
Well then you may ask is that the purpose of life. HELL NO!!
Those are induced thoughts that have been implied upon by our elders and those around us to be someone who we are not. Then what?
Well, then fulfilling our responsibilities, living our passion etc are the purpose of life! Well you may be going in the right direction but again it is hitting around the bush as much as looking out at the sky searching for our second nearest sun!!
Life has different meanings, well hidden behind the curtain of emotions, desires, responsibilities and so on. We are so bewitched by the colors of its beauty that we never take time to remove that curtain. And when we really do, we start understanding out emotions, our goal, our dreams, our purpose!
Some things can never be induced, never be told, never be learnt, never be inspired but realized. Sit with an 80 year old grandpa and he will guide you that how he dealt with a situation. But observe that he would never force you to do certain things exactly how he managed to get away with it. Because their experience can show you the way, but can never tell you how to walk.
So the purpose of life is nothing that can be answered in an instant, but something that is understood and realized with experience and patience in our own specific ways. All will show you the way, but you will find the way, have your own experience and then someday you will sit back and enjoy the breathtaking Drive with life!
I hope the purpose of this article helped you experience the purpose of reading it!
Enjoy and god bless you all.
The blogger is Ankit Kumar

The author of On A Drive With Life!!

© 2014 Ankit Kumar


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

you have published a book ?? well that sounds greattt ..
and well, the purpose of life, i guess -to me- it is exploring life and know everything you wish to know and do, and well when we set our aim , we must plan to reach it but at the same time we must not forget to live, as moany people do they forget to live while following that sun light.. well you had a very good point of view, and purpose differs, but we have to LIVE..
well done

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Ankit Kumar

9 Years Ago

Thanks a lot dear..yes the book is published...you can search it by "On A Drive With Life" on google.. read more
stars are far

9 Years Ago

wow, congrats , im so happy for you , you reached your dream right ? :)
Ankit Kumar

9 Years Ago

indeed a dream come true :)...will love ur review dear :D



Reviews

you have published a book ?? well that sounds greattt ..
and well, the purpose of life, i guess -to me- it is exploring life and know everything you wish to know and do, and well when we set our aim , we must plan to reach it but at the same time we must not forget to live, as moany people do they forget to live while following that sun light.. well you had a very good point of view, and purpose differs, but we have to LIVE..
well done

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Ankit Kumar

9 Years Ago

Thanks a lot dear..yes the book is published...you can search it by "On A Drive With Life" on google.. read more
stars are far

9 Years Ago

wow, congrats , im so happy for you , you reached your dream right ? :)
Ankit Kumar

9 Years Ago

indeed a dream come true :)...will love ur review dear :D

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

155 Views
1 Review
Added on August 21, 2014
Last Updated on August 21, 2014
Tags: Purpose of Life, love, happiness, success, failure, friendship break up

Author

Ankit Kumar
Ankit Kumar

Pune, Maharashtra, India



About
I was born on 8th April 1990, Patna, Bihar in India, in a middle class family of four. Anil Sinha, Sr. manager in The Times of India and Sudha Sinha, a housewife, raised me with proper care. I did 10t.. more..

Writing