WHAT IS RESULT ?

WHAT IS RESULT ?

A Story by Ankur Choudhury

We are the participants of the non-stop race called LIFE. We have to take many steps, have to cross many hurdles to reach our goal of life which is determined by ourselves. In every step we have to appear in some kind of exam which may be educational, may be financial, may be family related & of many other types. Every exam has a result which may be positive or may be negative depending on our point of view. We judge anything with our mind which totally varies in every creature. Same with result. Some take the failure in the board exam as negative result, where some take it as a power up for better things in a larger scale. Some think the financial crisis as their failure or negative result, where some take it as a challenge to work harder to destroy the crisis. Some judge the quarrels of family as their drawbacks or mistakes, where some find the emotional bonding between their family members in those. So, result is all about how we judge the outcome of situation. If our elder brother slaps us for misbehaviour we can get angry with him and this will seem to be a negative result to us. On the other hand we can find the concern of our elder brother about our character making in his slap and this will seem to be an absolute positive result to us. We all can realize the positivity in everything but wwe only need some time to think about anything. So, we should take spend some leisure time of us to think about any situation whether it may be god or bad. We may feel pain while thinking about anything which had already seemed to be bad to us but we have to overcome that pain and have to think about finding positivity in that.
I think I am getting diverted from my real topic of discussion. So, in my opinion result is our point of view and we can change it anytime in our favour by self counselling. This is all I could think about result now. If I got any more idea about it I will definitely write in future. If you all have some suggestion please write to me in Twitter.com/@thebossAnkur.


© 2017 Ankur Choudhury


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

96 Views
Added on August 14, 2017
Last Updated on August 14, 2017

Author

Ankur Choudhury
Ankur Choudhury

BARDDHAMAN, NORTH-EAST, India



About
I AM A STUDENT AND I LIKE TO WRITE DOWN WHATEVER I FEEL. I OBSERVE THE INCIDENTS OF THE SOCIETY WITH A DIFFERENT POINT OF VIEW AND I WISH OTHERS ALSO KNOW ABOUT THE REMAINING BEAUTY OF THE WORLD AND F.. more..

Writing