Hot Air Balloon Adventure

Hot Air Balloon Adventure

A Story by Annawrites
"

Hot Air Balloon ride adventure

"

 

Hot Air Balloon Ride

            The pink and bright yellow hot air balloon lifted off the ground. The weather was perfect for the hot air balloon ride.  The skies were light blue, with no clouds in the sky.  The hot air balloon rose higher above the ground gracefully.  It didn’t hit any trees that were in the way.

            It climbed higher above the trees and then soared into the daytime sky.  The hot air balloon had a great view of everything: the tees, glittery water from Lake Eden, and the city was getting smaller and smaller.

            The hot air balloon soared over surrounding mountains.  The mountains had a bit of snow on the tops.  The temperature was a little chilled as the hot air balloon inclined.  It went across grass lands and past an open field of cowls and horses.

            The hot air balloon moved with the wind, and jolted upwards.  It shifts in an angle and leans towards the left.  The hot air balloon past more trees as it began to descend.  It finally landed in the hot air balloon field, safely home.

© 2012 Annawrites


Author's Note

Annawrites
ignore grammar problems, enjoy imagining scenic views from the hot air balloon ride!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

149 Views
Added on November 8, 2012
Last Updated on November 8, 2012
Tags: hot air balloon, descriptive

Author

Annawrites
Annawrites

About
Hi I'm Anna, and just started with creative writing =) I'm currently working on Poetry more..

Writing