家に帰ると妻が必ず死んだふりをしています。 (This is why I always pretend to be ‘die’ when you come home)

家に帰ると妻が必ず死んだふりをしています。 (This is why I always pretend to be ‘die’ when you come home)

A Stage Play by May Star
"

Funny thing, i think. Enjoy Drama about a husband's business and a wife song :

"

Source: KAITO ft. 初音ミク - 家に帰ると妻が必ず死�"だふり�'�-ています。( 

Characters:

 

-  Kuubara Kootaro (久原�"ーたろ) :

   He’s the head of the Kuubara family. A chip where the place came off. An employee

   of his corporation where he works. He’s such as a busy man that closely never talk with his family. He

   has a wife that sometimes makes him ‘amazed’. But actually, he’s a good husband, anyway.

 

- Kuubara Saori / previous: Masaka Saori (久原さおり/ 真坂さおり)

Kootaro’s wife. 6 years ago she’s Kootaro’s schoolmate that Kootaro loved, then become his girlfriend.

Now, she’s a housewife after she married with Kootaro. She’s bored with her loneliness at home

waiting for him to done his work and talk merrily with her, but it never happened since he’s working so

busy until he never have much time. So, she always pretend to be ‘die’ to attract him. Even she’s a bit

like ‘that’, actually,  she’s a good wife too.

 

- Tochihara Bastian  (栃原バスチアン)

One of Kootaro’s work partner on the company. Overseas employee

 

- Hori Momo (堀もも)

One of Kootaro’s work partner on the company

 

- Ichiro Sato (一路さと)

 Kootaro’s manager on the company

- Shiro Iori (白いおり)

One of Saori’s friend, same as Saori. She’s a housewife too.

  ......

6 years  ago, infront of the school gate after Kootaro and Saori graduated from High School..

 

Kootaro : Sa-sa.. Saori…

Saori      : Ha-haik? W-what’s up, Koota-kun?

Kootaro : Saori.. (bows down and take Saori’s hand) Will you m-marry me? (doki-doki-doki)

Saori      : Ha? S-sou ka… (Saori thinking while blushing a while) Y-yes!

Kootaro : Re-really?!?

Saori      : Congratulations! Y-you’ve got me!

Kootaro : YES! HOOORAAAYYY!!  BANZAAAAAAIII!!! WOOHOOO! (jump merrily)

Others  : (shouting) SHUT UP, YOU SUCH A CRAZY ACTING LIKE THAT!  YOU DISTURB THE TEST, IDIOT!!

Kootaro :  S-sorry! (shouting back) Hehe (smiling at Saori) Well, let’s go! We already graduated, right?

                  (Ready with the bicycle to ride it among the town)

Saori      : O-Ok! Let’s go!

 

Well, this is Kootaro and Saori 6 years ago. Two lovers that promised to be together until they died. Actually they never fight in the family, but Kootaro now can’t pay attention to Saori because nowadays he’s working so hard. He even never have time to talk with Saori because of the company’s rules. His manager was so strict! He wants Kootaro to do the work without any rest from 7 am until 8 pm. Of course, now Saori was bored, only waiting Kootaro infront of the door

 

Saori : Oh jeez, where’s Koota-kun? (Playing paper planes after sweeping the floor) I’m tired.. But it’s okay (sigh) I really miss him so much! But yeah, I know he’s a busy man lately.. But, this is made me sad. What will I do if he never loved me again like before? What should I do? (thinking) Hmm… AHA! (Suddenly got an idea) Why I don’t think that I pretend to be dead infront of the house? GOOD IDEA!

 

8 pm…

 

Kootaro : Tadaimaaa! I’m Back!.. Eh? (noticing his trousers got a red colour in the bottom) Oh what on the earth is happen right now?!? Well, maybe it’s not my luck.  I should wash it all for myself, OH YEAH! I bought a tissue! (rub the dirty part)

 

5 minutes later…

Kootaro: It’s so weird! Why she didn’t open the door? (knock the door once) Well.. I guess she’s sleeping right now.. (Opens the door) Saori, I’m sorry to bother you, but could you wash… TTHIIIISSS?!?!?!?!? (surprised saw Saori suddenly looked like that’s her last life after being stabbed from back.) Sa-Sao-chan! A-are you ok?!?!?

 

Saori : UOHOKKK!!!! (coughing, then can’t move like dead)

 

Kootaro : Oh come on! Saori!! I KNOW YOU STILL ALIVE, PLEASE DON’T LEAVE MEEEE!!! T_T

Ah! I should call the hospital! RIGHT NOW! (take his cellphone, type the number)

Saori: Y-you d-don’t have to do that.. (take off his cellphone on his hand)

 

Kootaro : AAAAARRRGGGH! AN UNDEAD ZOMBIEEEEEE!!! (put Saori away from him) (scared)

 

Saori : Oh, come on! Gimme a break! I’m still alive, BAKA!

 

Kootaro : Eh? So what’s that?!? (pointing at the red bloods)

 

Saori : Ah, that one. I mixed the water with a red food colouring and tomato sauce.

 

Kootaro : And what about the knife that located on your back?!?

 

Saori : I bought from a funny-things store. See? (Open the cloth in the tummy part, show there’s a plastic-sliced-knife-stabbing toy with a belt on her tummy. Showing the ripped clothes for the ‘knife’ part)

Kootaro : So, t-this is only a…

 

Saori : Yes. An act.

 

Kootaro : God.. Phew (sigh) YOU REALLY MAKE ME WORRIED, SAO ! (Shouting then hug her) IT’s GOOD TO SEE YOU ALIVE!

 

Saori: Gomen.. I promise I’ll never do that again..

 

Next day..

K: Well, today I’ll work till late. I’m so sorry, honey

S: It’s okay, honey (pats his head) Go do it, Beckham! Ganbatte for the project!

K: Okay! Be nice at home and don’t make me worried again!

S: Of course!

 

But, then.. At night again

 

K: (Backs home) TADAIMAA~! Eh? Sao-chan? Sao-chan?? (searching to the bed room, the living room, and finally, the kitchen) Ah. There you are. (greet her like this emoticon > ^A^) What are you (Opens his eyes) DOINGGG?!?!? (saw Saori suddenly was sitting against the wall with 3 bullets lodged into her body and broken hand while holding a machine gun in the other, wearing soldier unifom.)

 

S: (Waves the Japanese flag) JAPAN WILL ALWAYS WIN!!!! USA, YOU GUYS ARE FREAKS! (then dying again)

 

K: What in the world you just doing? This is NOT a 1945 war on pacific ocean!

S: I just having a war with my friends. While waiting you here. hehe

Iori : (Waves the USA flag) Hi! (then dying)

K: Oh come on (sigh) The war’s over! Iori-san, you can go home right now

I: Doumo Arigato!. I’m sorry if I made so much mess..

K: Daijoubu. Well, tonight I guess I have to clean this blood-trace .. Haha

(Then Iori goes home)

K: Where did you find those war-outfits and that bullet? that gun?

S: Just as usual, Of course you know where I bought it.

K: Ah ok. Don’t tell me you use the tomato sauce again

S: No. Now I use the paint

K: Good. Is it traced?

S: Nope. Luckily I’ve read the label

K: Hahaha ^^” (then together they mop the floor from the dirts)

 

Since that two days, Kootaro was thinking what’s going on with her wife? Is she become mad? Is she just got a crazy idea? He didn’t now

 

Sato : KOOTAAAA!! (shout)

K: Yes sir! (greets him) I’m sorry!

Sato: The meeting just stopped only because you’re flying with the fairies! What are you thinking?!

K: N-no sir. I’m really sorry

Sato: Ok! Don’t do that again. Ok. We continue to the graph that shows and.. blablabla

K: (Jee, I stopped again. Well, I should take her to the psychology doctor, I think. Well)

 

Then he comes home after the meeting. Like usual, he now see his wife dead.

K: TADAIMA! (opens the door) Well well well. Look! A Tuna fish with 3 arrows, dead infront of me, eh? Cool one.

S: I bought at the the cosplay shop. Isn’t it cool?

K: Bahahahaha. Okay. Enough for today! After dinner, let’s mop the floor again

S: (giggles) Hihi. Okay ^^

 

Then, One day at the company..

 

Bastian: Oh jeez, My money’s is gone. Well, I guess we have a problem here, Houston

Momo: Let’s eat at Kootaro’s! I heard that her wife is good in cooking!

K: Oh god. You wouldn’t like to see this

Sato: Come on! What do we waiting for? Let’s go! (pulling Kettaro’s hand)

K: A-Ah! Jee! Ok! But don’t be surprised!

M,B,and S: Yeah! BANZAI NE!

 

 

After they arrived

K: *press the bell button, then opens the door* Are you sure you wanna eat here? (shouting at the house) TADAIMAA!!

Sato: Oh come on. Is there a monster?

Momo: I think that so. Well..

K: Eh? Where’s she?

Saori: (suddenly appears with her head with an arrow across her) Hello. Yoroshiku nee! You may sit at the dining room! Welcome to this house!

Momo, Bastian, and Sato: KYAAAAAA!!!! (surprised, and fainting) (then wokes up again) We-well, thank you.. wh-where should we seat?

Saori: At the dining room, please

(While they’re waiting their food to cook, They whispering about Saori)

Mo: She’s creepy

Sat: Yeah. That’s why you said this, right?

Bas: Haha. Psychopath

K: Guys. Please stop it!

S: I’m coming with the food! enjoy your meal!

Mo: You ehm.. didn’t being disturbed with that arrow don’t you?

K: What’s wrong, honey? Why you always be like this?

 

Sao: Actually, I really miss you at home.. You never talked to me again since you work so hardly. I want to tell you this, but it will be so useless! Just please, give a time for you and me! You’re too busy!

 

K: Ah.. Is that so?

Sato: Ah.. it’s my fault. I’m sorry that I bother your husband so much

K: I’m sorry too, manager. It’s my fault, too

Sato: Well, According to my gratitude, from now on, Kootaro, you’ll only work until 4 PM. And the others, you have to continue the work together.

All: OK!

 

Since that day, Kootaro always together with her wife, communicate each others feelings like husband and wife.

 

On the way to home..

Kootaro: *walking while reading the SMS* Ah! Momo-san (reads)

Hey! It’s okay! Your assignment was done!

Boss was serious about that day. You don’t have to be worried

by the way, you wife’s waiting! Bye! :P

-Momo-“

Ah.. yes.. finally, I got a chance.. anyway..

What will my wife do about her ‘death’ next? Ahh.. (Already infront of the door of home, press the bell)

(opens the house’s door) TADAIMAAAA!

- END -

© 2013 May Star


My Review

Would you like to review this Stage Play?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

280 Views
Added on January 3, 2013
Last Updated on January 3, 2013
Tags: Family, Business, Care

Author

May Star
May Star

Jakarta & Bekasi, Indonesia



About
Hi! I'm May Star Yeah, just a pen name. My real name is Anindya Almira Nariswari I'm an Indonesian 13 year old girl who really addicted with JAPAN very much, drawing, and of course, writing As my.. more..

Writing