Upper respiratory infection symptoms

Upper respiratory infection symptoms

A Story by Anneliese Royce
"

Among nursing home residents are explosions of RSV infection increasingly described.

"
In adults the symptoms are usually restricted to an upper respiratory infection In old age, the risk of the development of a pneumonia again. Among nursing home residents are explosions of RSV infection increasingly described.

See also Article: Pneumonia or pneumonia
Increased risk of serious course
• Children younger than two years with chronic lung disease or neuromuscular disorders of the respiratory muscles.
• Children under two years with congenital heart disease.
• Children with impaired cellular immunity, such as AIDS or acute lymphoblastic leukemia.
• (Ex -) premature infants born before 32 weeks gestation Increased risk of breath (apnea):
• Infants younger than two months.
• Infants with apnea in history.
• (Ex) premature infants born before 32 weeks of gestation

Treatment
There is no drug that RSV infection can be cured. The treatment is merely supportive to the body itself by producing antibodies infection overcome. It takes about 10 days.
Among children treated at home, the parents should be well informed. It is a fact that the symptoms often increase during the first days of the disease, and the parents should have their child properly observe : how breathing evolves or deteriorates ... drinking at home are aerosols administered with bronchodilator medications and should the cream frequently rinsed and cleaned. Never give cough syrup.

© 2014 Anneliese Royce


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

96 Views
Added on January 13, 2014
Last Updated on January 13, 2014
Tags: Kyle Leon, health program, fat loss, muscle building, health fitness, weight loss