Do we exist?

Do we exist?

A Story by Annie Bezdenezhnyh
"

Frankly speaking, this is my first prose.Please, tell me what you think, constructive criticism is welcome. I'm not much of a writer. Besides, I am a foreigner. Sorry for any grammar mistakes. x

"

Not everyone gets love enough to remain positively tuned

Those who have a lover do not cherish warmth that floats around them.

The atmosphere of affection and simple touches and perfume…

And early breakfasts in the light of sun and cups of coffee and languishing kisses on the neck..

I wish It startled me, came unexpectedly upon my little world and blow it upside down.

You never see the love from ones who wish to give you

The very many feelings you crave to get from desired ones.

Attraction is addiction - They’ve never felt towards me

But plenty of times to random strangers They never saw again.

I lost my wit when he’d talk to me and only me

As if I was afraid to blurt off unnecessary words.

I’d purely let myself care way too much for way too long

Of how he looked at me and what he thought and what he might say..

Dead end - this is exactly where I am, and been and will be for an unstated period of time while I cannot choose. Yes, I've been very indecisive lately.

Sometimes it feels like you are alone in your little shed of solitude - there is no one there. Not even a friend, no family - no love whereas there is money, entertainment and the atmosphere of appreciation.

Our tiny little world is full of hypocrites, the selfish creatures

Devouring our souls, humiliating mostly innocent us.

How can we speak of love when hatred is all around?

Finding somebody to be with, to share ideas with, to dwell with, to sleep with, without a thought of being judged, humiliated,devastated..

How can we speak of friendship when we’ve forgotten the qualities a friend has. They write they love you and there are no smiles on their faces. And when they talk to you ( that hardly happens nowadays) do they look you in the eye?

Sincere feelings, Oh, please! I beg you not to mention the genuine sincerity, and kindness of one’s heart.

Imaginary people. Wake yourselves up.

The picture in your head is a pure vision, fake delusion.

A fantasy, a mirage WE ourselves created and now live in and ready to blame whoever for any drawbacks but not us.

Naivety has taken over us.

 

© 2012 Annie Bezdenezhnyh


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I can tell by the choice of words that this is straight from the heart... And i agree with you, we must face reality and take responsibility for our actions. An amazing piece! Keep it up.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Wowza Annie that was deep and sincerely thought provoking! It is brilliant irrelevant of the grammar! Well done I want to keep reading it over and over it's so true! X

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

323 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 18, 2012
Last Updated on May 29, 2012
Tags: life love story desperate feelin