me

me

A Story by antihero

When the rage took hold I no longer hurt. All I can see now is red. She's hurt me so much that the monsters come back. I fear what I am capable of.
The man made of rage is much stronger than the man I've fought so hard to be. He can do anything and will. Its time i channel this. Let the hate take over.
Hearts like mine just aren't meant to be cherished , of this I am constantly reminded. The fire of rejection burning in the kiln of misery has cooked my heart in to a fine stone hard and blackened. Its a work of art but not one you'll ever see in any museum or s****y gallery. Its the kind you hide away because to look upon it would taint even the purest of souls.
I refuse to hide it Any longer. the collaborative efforts of the artist that created this macabre masterpiece should be shared with everyone. I want the world to know what a man can become if given far to much to bare. I want the dark inside of me to touch you all. I want it to take control of you if only for awhile so you may understand this kind of turmoil.

© 2015 antihero


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

118 Views
Added on April 3, 2015
Last Updated on April 3, 2015

Author

antihero
antihero

panama city, FL



Writing
sleep sleep

A Story by antihero