I want to write

I want to write

A Poem by Anusha Prabhu

I want to write On what you did to me On what I felt back then And on what it still has on me But my hands… They feel numb… They can’t move They want to… but back then You used to make them move With your love, When I wrote for you Those were the best I wrote And probably the last I wrote That was actually about me I want to write, On myself… and you You… who aren't here anymore Never was… I want to write, On how hollow I feel On how painful it was When you left… I want to write, On solitude… On myself…

© 2015 Anusha Prabhu


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Quite an heartfelt poetry it is... so wrapped & coiled with some trails of un-broken-ness. Funny it's to be saying how love brings two souls close to each other, and how wickedly it even "segregates" 'em from "one-another". Sometimes, love seems to be an enigma of fantasy itself that takes you on cloud nine when you are in love, and throws you straight back at the thrones of clowns when it's gone. Such a poetry it is! Very obvious with words. It's been so long reading your work. I would be looking forward to reading your work, shortly.

Posted 6 Years Ago


That's a very good idea to get your free time spending with the writing. I love the way you started the write n ended it up with the greatest description of the poem.

Stay blessed!

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Stephen

10 Years Ago

N hope to read some of your more stuffs in a day. So keep posting, pretty girl.
Anusha Prabhu

10 Years Ago

Thank you Stephen.. lol :D :)
Stephen

10 Years Ago

It's been an honour too to have an angelic thanks :)
Stay beautiful you pretty girl, prettiest.. read more
Simple yet so deep !! a well penned poem :) :)

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

290 Views
3 Reviews
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on April 8, 2014
Last Updated on August 8, 2015

Author

Anusha Prabhu
Anusha Prabhu

Bangalore, Malleswaram, India



About
None of your business xP more..

Writing