It starts with going away..

It starts with going away..

A Story by anvi
"

Is it love? They never found out.. Or probably they did after they went away from each other..

"
"You will get many options there, Mumbai and all that jazz"
"So, is this what you think? I have options here too, Pune guys aren't that bad"
"Really?"
"Yeah, I am not standing with you at 1AM outside my apartment, freezing, just because I did not have anyone else to be with"
"Oh"
She smiled to herself knowing that he was insecure, slightly uncomfortable with the idea of her going to Mumbai, away from him.. Technically just 3 hours away.. Thanks to the Pune-Mumbai expressway.. But he will not have her to go out for a coffee at 3AM in the night.. 'I can surprise him by coming here at 3AM' she giggled to herself, knowing that the idea would not thrill him but make him think she was out of her senses, which she was actually..
He did not want to be weak in front of her.. 'It will be a good growth for her' he thought to himself.. Always giving more preference to career and ambitions, he had left every girl who wanted a little more in their relationship.. But it was different with this one, she was younger and immature.. Things that both annoyed him and attracted him to her.. If only he was not confused on why he cant let her go as easily as he could in the last few relationships he had.. 'Is it love'.. 'F**k no, love is a f**k all, its mere attraction, a want'.. He thought again.. But he could not stay away from her anymore, all he wanted to do was hold her tight and just let the moment be..
They were not in a relationship, he never proposed to her..
"You know you should be open about things, I mean you are going to miss me, say it"
"Is it necessary to say it?"
"Yeah"
"Then it is also important to ask it"
She smiled again, it was always different when she was around him.. She would blush, her cheeks would go pink..
"Absolutely"
He closed his eyes for a moment mentally noting down that the moment he decides to propose her he would at least need a flower..
"Everybody wants to be filmy"
"You aren't living life if its not worth making into a film?"

© 2016 anvi


Author's Note

anvi
I write in a go with no proof readings at times.. I guess there will be grammatical errors which I am working on!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

109 Views
Added on January 5, 2016
Last Updated on January 5, 2016
Tags: love, life, fiction