(eleanor, like sunshine)

(eleanor, like sunshine)

A Poem by Aragon Fleming
"

for eleanor sunshine

"
and she was beauty incarnate: everday-goodmorning; sunshine, (eleanor,)sitting aside retentive mindstate's zen garden; warming in essence; the peach trees and tea leaves inhabit satisfaction; entwining sensations of nerves and trust resided among the shallow pools of tall grass beds,and apricot clouds, easing restless thought; the ukulele winds caress the curves of her atmosphere; aurakissing bliss, again, and again, and again; transcendent’s cherry sweet kissers cozy bubblegum tastebuds, to stream melatonin tonguetwists of megaphone shy honesty; softly spoken, grasping presence; tender and silk, enveloping comforter; elegance; to understand her fluency; to know to love; to love to know: every thought of creation, and of conception; tracing curve, and brunette curl; every lullaby eyelash limerick, again, and again, and again; darling simulations, of comfort; of graceful sophistication; for inspiration, of existence: like aphrodite; (like sunshine) ;like sugar-coated with full lips, and perfect physique; like radiance exerted conversing with whenever-needed; like the page of poetry, torn out of leatherbound journal, and entrusted into safekeeping; like the faintest countenance: her blushing amusement, only audible over the profound silence of pronounced affection; halfasecond smiles and blinktime lovelooks conceive the softpinkskies of docile delusions, and herecomesthesun dances off the recordplayer like it did that afternoon in her basement; and technicolored watermarks freckle amber-love's iris; dawn’srays bring harmony to open the mind; to think with the heart; put trust in faulty systems; letting sparkplug dreamcatcher’s amicable sustenance; and consecrate the night; and meditation; and mental health.

© 2012 Aragon Fleming


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

86 Views
Added on October 27, 2012
Last Updated on November 1, 2012
Tags: Poetry, Peabody Poetry Collective, Aragon Fleming, Eleanor Sunshine, The Beatles, Here Comes The Sun

Author

Aragon Fleming
Aragon Fleming

Peabody, MA



Writing