too stubborn to love again

too stubborn to love again

A Story by tsukki
"

Meet sadin , a very powerful and very cold man , ever since he and his brother lost their parent in a tragic accident at the young age of five and four, sadin has not been himself. he's been distant.

"
Sadin's POV
"What is it that you have , oh so boldly demanded from me?" I questioned calmly as i held a steady gaze to the front . The man , known as lee yuu , A.K.A Ric, cleared his throat before speaking. "You know why im here so why don't you just give up?" Ric sent a glare my way ,anger evident as he spoke. 
My eyes slimmed to slits as i stared directly  into his eyes. Who was he to talk to me with such disrespect?!"I believe you have it all wrong.."

 My hands gripped the mug in my hands tightly ." Please remind me of whom was responsible for one of my men getting shot?Who was the one who cowardly hid behind their little shields as bullets were fired?" He flinched slightly ,fidgeting in seat.
"Look all im trying to do is make peace not war." he told me." It wasn't even our fault your men had no right to ditch the pla-" I gave him no time to finish speaking before I interrupted him.

"Not your fault!! Please don't make me laugh." I growled. I could feel the tension growing slowly. 

© 2015 tsukki


Author's Note

tsukki
what do you think? should i stop ? thats all i have

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

78 Views
Added on November 1, 2015
Last Updated on November 1, 2015

Author