My WC/Writer's Cafe Policy; MUSIC: I'M SORRY....

My WC/Writer's Cafe Policy; MUSIC: I'M SORRY....

A Story by The Archangel Gabriel
"

See below...

"
My WC/Writer's Cafe Policy; MUSIC: I'M SORRY....
I used to have the policy that I do not block WC authors or visitors for any reason.  I thought that my work on magic and the story of The End should be open to all people.
Then, I met HansJizzy (sp?).  He was about nothing but mean to me.  He told me that he would never write me in site mail, but then he wrote me.  Most of what he did were personal attacks on me, I think, and it was after bothering the esteemed SquiklaPsyOps.  I believe that might be the hacker she told me of, HansJizzy.  So, I told the owner of the site that she was having problems and asked for help.  I have not heard from him in years.
I did not need two medical diagnosis principles.  I think my current psychiatrist with a diagnosis of "bipolar with elements of psychosis" has an adequate description of my medical condition.  I have anxiety and sleep problems, but I am under a lot of stress to save this world from a lack of human understanding and evil people as well.  So, I believe in magic/miracles.  That is elements of psychosis.  And, it could be argued that I am too up and down to be comfortable with my emotional life.  So right.  And, I am getting the care that I need from a licensed and honorable man that I adore from a professional perspective.  I think he is doing a wonderful job, and I don't think he needs somebody who is presumably untrained in medicine or psychiatry double-guessing his appropriate work and medications that are all helping me.
So, I blocked him after reading too many compalints, HansJizzy.  If you go to extreme with me, you may have to log in as a guest to read me.  It is just a response to what I think were ad hominum attacks, and I apologize.  If he is dead, the world is a better place, and he can finally get to his true lvoe.  I wish him the best.  Nothing but the best for HansJizzy, but I don't have to deal with that.
Blocked is allowed by me.  And, he is gone.  Maybe, I was the best friend he found here, and I tried to help.  I thought we could argue not in front of people, but he said never.  Then he did it.  Let's just say one word: over.
EDITOR'S LATER NOTE:
I did not ever block SquiklaPsyOps or The Owner of WC.  He may need to read that or somebody that knows who he is could tell him.  I am not about blocking for no good reason at this time and expect this to continue for eternity.
I did not know what else to say to HansJizzy.  Blocked was something I could do to vent hostility to somebody who was just mean to me, I think.

© 2016 The Archangel Gabriel


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Very awesome read. I like how your writing flows together, to make me visualize everything that's going on. Many stories on here do that, and that's why most of the stories I read on here are good because you all are very talented and gifted, I visualized everything as I was reading it. Great writing. On to another topic. I have a website where I post my short stories, and blogs on. I also have ads on the website. I was wondering if you can go to my website, and click on any ad. you don't have to buy anything, I promise you won't get any viruses, all it is is google adsense on my website, and the more clicks on the ads, the more it helps grow my website. My website is bwlawson.com I appreciate it, that you would be taking part in helping my craft, business, product, and brand grow. Thank you!

Posted 7 Years Ago


Warrior

7 Years Ago

I know right! I could actually imagine you blocking writers as I read it! It was visual for me. Like.. read more
The Archangel Gabriel

7 Years Ago

I have only blocked one writer, B-law. It is a matter of last resort, and I do not contest them rea.. read more
Warrior

7 Years Ago

I'm too busy living life my dude

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

101 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on June 30, 2016
Last Updated on June 30, 2016

Author

The Archangel Gabriel
The Archangel Gabriel

Heavensgate, TX



About
My Contributions: A Summary Statement THE PAST I am changing around my area substantially. I am going to concentrate on love, flowers, and cute animals for a while for content... EDITOR'S NO.. more..

Writing