Roll Again on Google, Maybe, with new music-enhanced Chrome (and Torch both?), Torch best download?

Roll Again on Google, Maybe, with new music-enhanced Chrome (and Torch both?), Torch best download?

A Story by The Archangel Gabriel
"

See below...

"


Here is something interesting: http://torchbrowser.com/


That is the version of Torch to have NOW, I guess.  It is an ad to "take me home."  What kind of potty mouth is that, IE W***E?


I think it was not a lewd proposition but a request to get to torch home.  It probably should say "Torch Homepage."  That would help.


So, who wants to try that?  It is probably faster and could be A SCREAMACHINE.  That's what I get out of it.  Does it keep your history of music found to get you more music likeit?  I think I am just going to pass on that roll of dice!  I don't trust who Torch seems to be: Google.  And, that is a good spite, to not try it.


From what I saw, I seem to have had oodles of problems with Chrome, not the least of which was that they wanted to molest my account, I think!

Since I took down the last one, I will post this one!

© 2016 The Archangel Gabriel


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Stats

61 Views
Added on July 2, 2016
Last Updated on July 2, 2016

Author

The Archangel Gabriel
The Archangel Gabriel

Heavensgate, TX



About
My Contributions: A Summary Statement THE PAST I am changing around my area substantially. I am going to concentrate on love, flowers, and cute animals for a while for content... EDITOR'S NO.. more..

Writing