CODE ALPHA CONDITION: CALLING ALL CARS THAT CAN SCRAMBLE FOR GOOD!

CODE ALPHA CONDITION: CALLING ALL CARS THAT CAN SCRAMBLE FOR GOOD!

A Story by The Archangel Gabriel
"

CODE ALPHA CONDITION: CALLING ALL CARS THAT CAN SCRAMBLE FOR GOOD!

"
CODE ALPHA CONDITION: CALLING ALL CARS THAT CAN SCRAMBLE FOR GOOD!
I have to deal with cheese dick memory.  I posted the (if I remember correctly) security settings on the planet, what I swore I would not do until The End and the people being safe and sound, and evil thorougly routed.  But, when I said the security of the planet upon which the governments make us rely, they did not believe that they had found "a diamond in the rough."  Given proper consideration, they could really f**k us with suicide by cop, kidnapping, and using human shields in ways like preventing death by magic because a child will starve to death from lost care.
My dickhead memory concluded that given that and a sound document display, there was much to forget as it is largely just historical facts that are no longer very relevant.  I only have about 3 seconds to remember whatever and act in under 9 seconds.  A lot of pressure, but still...
I did not flaunt my flamboyant victories like I do now.  More are dead, and more have been reset to chidlren by mind control to forget that seeks out evil.
I don't know what to say as nothing but lies and treachery are the news.  But, our millions of viewers around the globe are strong, and I don't need no limp dick but effective standards like that any more.  I try honesty, and drub the evil my chilren until it does not know anything or anybody.  This may be a bit of a bumpy ride for a while.  I am sorry, but the truth also has value in the world.  Get used to it.  F**k that for a while, but they will try anything to still go evil.  Be on guard!
EDITOR'S NOTE TO IMBECILES AND ARROGANT AND SELF-ABSORBED F**S AND W****S OF GOVERNMENT INSTITUTIONALIZED EVIL-
1) Hold on.  You don't tell people that the terrorists go to the middle of nowhere, and sometimes your air force gets hijacked by unknown mechanisms to get you to bomb something other than 100 civilians and a gun?  you think you get credit for fighting terrorism when you won't tell people it is largely staged by other fighter's magic and also that you HAVE TO HIJACK the military of the world to save the people from their fucked up s**t!  That's two spells you make necessary, and I think whoever is controlling the military by magic or viruses is winning; not you!  That's an opinion that lacks intelligent lifeforms that believe it.
2) And, you bought expensive jets instead of the number one and two teams on Earth for counter-terrorism.  That will kill cities well but this is about something else to these teams.  Mine and the ones I trained.  Whatever!  F**k off!  Arrogant f**s of evil.
3) you already admitted you have no defenses for "soft targets" and you mobilize to fight the drug dealers and conunter-terrorism team one and two.  Stop fighting us.  You might kill on of us, and we are trying to help in ways you do not understand.
4)  So, Germany can now scramble 80 combat troops for all of Germany to come under the attack from...  Hahhahaha!  Surely you jest, but that is way, way, way too much the truth.  You are good for a laugh and not counter-terrorism I note.  Fuckers!

EDITOR'S LATER NOTE: You could not even get the best teams on Earth to spend overtime on this on your tab instead of theirs?  Well, that's gonna hurt!
And, I do not think this is really about killing "the drug dealer that matters."  There is no drug dealer that matters.  But, you need that to achieve the prime directive of Lebanon, right, to win the bonus round that is needed.  How could it be?   I will live without it.  But, if the rear guard....  I will wait to see!
EDITOR'S LAST NOTE FOR A WHILE BEFORE THE EERIE AND SCARY SILENCE:
Well, given that you did not give me anything to fight with all along, I may have done so much better than you can SIGN:YES given all your troops for all of eternity.  That's a plus!  With you telling people I am a terrorist so they join you instead of me?  That is unsound!
I think the number two and one teams on counter-terrorism from Israel and America and semi-independant are not interested at this time in coming to... where?  Do you have a destination for us?  We might be interested for about 750 billion dollars, a good deal.

Or, scramble that...  to...  where?

© 2016 The Archangel Gabriel


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

42 Views
Added on July 3, 2016
Last Updated on July 3, 2016

Author

The Archangel Gabriel
The Archangel Gabriel

Heavensgate, TX



About
My Contributions: A Summary Statement THE PAST I am changing around my area substantially. I am going to concentrate on love, flowers, and cute animals for a while for content... EDITOR'S NO.. more..

Writing