Sleep, A Disorder of a Natural Thing?

Sleep, A Disorder of a Natural Thing?

A Story by The Archangel Gabriel
"

See below...

"
If you are having trouble sleeping, it is probably anxiety.  you are hurt because you fought with your spouse and need, perhaps, non-prescription sleep pills and Atarax 50.  That helps is what a doctor told me who would not prescribe medicine to help with anxiety or sleep.
He also said that the body naturally rests implying I would sleep.  That's interesting and partially true.  You get exhausted after 2 days of not sleeping.  So, you pass out.  I think I slept walked and made it to bed, somehow.
Don't take what I say, the worst sleep for years yet seen on Earth.
Probably, what you want is:
1) Lunesta, prettgy safe and 3 mg per day, a legal answer (I need 30 now)
  - and, since this is so expensive, use Good RX or another plan for medicine 
2) If needed, go with Ativan for woozy and heavy sleep, one standard dose, if woozy or extra anxious, please consider
3) Ambien might be added or substituted for Lunesta, one standard dose, but too many side effects and does not help you sleep through the night
4) As needed for light anxiety or semi-heavy, try 20 Propanolol, and it is happy drug but only for a few times or if you are open to it; this is standard military grade anxiety...  
5) Another choice for ansxiety and not a happy drug is Celexa, standard military practice.  When you are in bad shape, probably stop the propanolol and go with every day taking Celexa
6) Serax (help with not smoking like Ativan) is helpful for anxiety and also we like Valium and Xanax
7) Who did not go to sleep with 2.5 Xanax being the only answer and any condition?
This is the preliminary findings on Earth sleep disorder, lack of sleep.  You are on precautions (we are worried) if you have two days without at least one hour of sleep, roughly speaking.
EDITOR'S LATER NOTE:
Try melatonin (a good one like Nature's Bounty) 3 or 6 for anxiety.  Try 10 or 15 if heavy need to get ready for sleep melatonin.  That is part of the program, too.
You are warned that neurotransmitters are serious medicine.  Don't think non-prescription means that you aren't at risk psychiatrically.
Try Seratonin for "I did esctasy yesterday and am still assed out even after sleep."  Or, you can do something like 3-HTP for seratonin materials, but not preferred.
I must rest now.  Those are my findings "for Earth medicine and with more adding depth."

© 2016 The Archangel Gabriel


Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

38 Views
Added on July 3, 2016
Last Updated on July 3, 2016

Author

The Archangel Gabriel
The Archangel Gabriel

Heavensgate, TX



About
My Contributions: A Summary Statement THE PAST I am changing around my area substantially. I am going to concentrate on love, flowers, and cute animals for a while for content... EDITOR'S NO.. more..

Writing