CIA and MOSSAD DOCUMENT: The Gillie Suit

CIA and MOSSAD DOCUMENT: The Gillie Suit

A Story by The Archangel Gabriel
"

See me soon!

"
CIA and MOSSAD DOCUMENT: The Gillie Suit
Are you there?  Hello?  Hello?  Why so glum, DD1?  MUSIC: "Anyone can see you got me fit to be tied down."  Really?  SIGN:YES.  Ready to be married?  At least, you have good company, DD2.  I could see that.  So, I am having trouble getting you my address?  I am trying.  I think about now, it doesn't matter.  I have people on the way, I think, and I will get through to you sooner or later.  At least, we have each other to some degree.  You two are loopy!  I can understand that with every word you can see me.  But, you ought to see me in person and also talk some about something other than work.  Go out together a few times at least so we can see how we interact for real?  But, that's okay as well; I am not complaining.
So, for camoflage, the rule is that the gillie suit (see History Channel 1, 2, AHC, or Military History Channel on snipers for a good representation)...  The gillie suit is THE ONLY camoflage certified by me.  Everything else is easy enough to see.  Even if you break up the outline of the body, that stuff rots.  But, the gillie suit is the bomb!
And, at night in particular, you might consider using all black with a dark grey marking camoflage like the ninjas.  That would work pretty well, and nobody wants to act like they see us, anyways.  They just want to live (if we let them).
I will post this to WC and come back...
And, it appears that my voice is being blocked and also my sitemail getting you here.  Just keep trying.  What about linking up to my backyard?  Old Lou's house and also the CIA at Langley, secure locations over there.  You build a gate here that is over ten feet tall in the back yard.  It always works quickly  SIGN:YES/THIS with a series of attempts to teleport whoever you want only to the next location.  It only tries your list of people, your certified teleports.
Sure you can put that here.  Just those two.  Then, we can move across the country and city.  What about about eight feet tall in Langley, and you share it.  So, we CAN be together tonight.  
Got to run!

© 2016 The Archangel Gabriel


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

26 Views
Added on July 7, 2016
Last Updated on July 7, 2016

Author

The Archangel Gabriel
The Archangel Gabriel

Heavensgate, TX



About
My Contributions: A Summary Statement THE PAST I am changing around my area substantially. I am going to concentrate on love, flowers, and cute animals for a while for content... EDITOR'S NO.. more..

Writing