Emerging Medicine: Anti-Biotics

Emerging Medicine: Anti-Biotics

A Story by The Archangel Gabriel
"

See below, and see me soon!

"
I guess an anti-biotic (name means: against life) is a type of poison.  But, it should be (and ours probably are, at least mostly) pretty friendly to the body.  In fact, I suggest that we might be using antibiotics in the afterlife about once a month or two.
The first antibiotic of success appears SIGN:YES to be penecillian.  Penecillian is dervice from mold, and that is a bad sign.  However, probably only a few people are allergic to penecillian or would have significant other negative effects.
I have a theory that cancer, herpes, AIDS, and syphalis can be treated in their early stages by antibiotics, but as they grow in strength, curing the diseases is less than likely.
I guess that SIGN:YES  the body takes what it sees as a poison to places in the body where there is already a problem because this bring a higher level of safety.  This appears to be why anti-biotics work, the natural processes of the body.

© 2016 The Archangel Gabriel


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

31 Views
Added on July 8, 2016
Last Updated on July 8, 2016

Author

The Archangel Gabriel
The Archangel Gabriel

Heavensgate, TX



About
My Contributions: A Summary Statement THE PAST I am changing around my area substantially. I am going to concentrate on love, flowers, and cute animals for a while for content... EDITOR'S NO.. more..

Writing