MARTIAL ARTS II, ABOUT 5 YEARS LATER... I Ho, ho, hoe hum the issues...

MARTIAL ARTS II, ABOUT 5 YEARS LATER... I Ho, ho, hoe hum the issues...

A Story by The Archangel Gabriel
"

See below...

"
PROLOGUE:  I was sitting around first through third grade and boy were we advanced.  We found a ditch next to school where the boys would go to fight others that also said it was okay.  That much we know is true.  Nobody ever saw us, but we showed up when recess was over.  Nobody had any clue, I guess, that we did not want to use lethal violence, but nobody ever got hurt.  That much seems true.  SIGN:YES.  
Next, I was avoiding fights and some bully decided to sucker punch me in the head while I was playing chess.  I barely moved, but boy was I pissed.  He ran away, but I saw him later that day.  He must have weighed twice as much as me, but I was so pissed.  A fireman's carry to the head on basically a concrete floor, and a punch to the head to bounce it like one foot of the ground was the answer.  Ah, so!  Never heard from that punk again!
Finally, after 1 but before or after 2 some Tae Kwan Do punk tried a sucker spin kick on me.  But, I was faster and stronger with just one arm blocking it.  I didn't want to hurt him although it looked painful with his leg at my head, and I just pushed him to the ground.
A good read.
ADVANCED MARTIAL ARTS:
It is the theory that if you are new to hand-to-hand combat like the FBI you will do better for about 3 years using my basic moves than mixing together the whatever mix you say thing.
So, what else helps?
A jump kick.  Run at the enemy.  Jump in the air from your weak foot and kick sideways at about the waist to head.
The headlock.  With your right (or left) hand grab behind the left arm of the enemy, and push the shoulder with the left arm.  Now, both arms on the right arm of the enemy at left about at elbow and right at about the ten percent down on the arm to elbow.  Throw them over your hip and to the ground on their back.
More to come?
EDITOR'S LATER NOTE:
The new karate, open hand.  Use the palm of your hand to the forehead and use about 15 percent of the bottom of your hand.  A much better deal than breaking your hand with the side.  Strong and true!
The two things we learned in KARATE.  Try the side kick with the left and right legs from before but no jumping.  Make an l with your tail foot going to the front of you and the front foot towards the enemy.
Also, try a hand on the n****e and one straight out, fists in both hands.  Switch the positions and switch back.
Get it!

© 2016 The Archangel Gabriel


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Gabriel,
How's it going? I hope good. Well this was enlightening! You must of taken karate at one time. Are you writing a book? You are good with narrative I think, as your writing seems to be straightly that style. A different read for sure. Bless you as Fall winds down into winter. Kathy

Posted 7 Years Ago


The Archangel Gabriel

7 Years Ago

Good to hear from you, Ms Van Kurin. I took karate back when I was in grade school. It seemed pret.. read more
Kathy Van Kurin

7 Years Ago

Thanks Gabriel. Keep growing in grace and learning the right path and of course continue on in becom.. read more
The Archangel Gabriel

7 Years Ago

Bless you, too!

If you want some help with writing, try short poems so people have ti.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

61 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on August 19, 2016
Last Updated on August 19, 2016

Author

The Archangel Gabriel
The Archangel Gabriel

Heavensgate, TX



About
My Contributions: A Summary Statement THE PAST I am changing around my area substantially. I am going to concentrate on love, flowers, and cute animals for a while for content... EDITOR'S NO.. more..

Writing