Afterlife Documents?

Afterlife Documents?

A Story by The Archangel Gabriel
"

See below...

"

EDITOR'S NOTE:


I found these two documents on my computer and suspect they showed up by magic.


As I no longer see these, I am re-posting them.


START DOCUMENT11111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111


it has a great historical perspective on Islamic society the Quran and the struggle to maintain the Islamic faith in the face of modernism and postmodernism

<% I DO NOT EVEN KNOW WHAT MODERNISM AND POSARE %>

 

I will do what I can to UNDERSCORE THE PREDOMINANTLY PEACEFUL nature of the book and of Islam but Gabriel and Muhammad <% I DON’T THINK I WOULD WRITE WHO WROTE THE QURAN AS I DON’T KNOW THIS %>DO NOT get to be the only people to interpret Islam for he world despite WRITING THE BOOK  I WELCOME alternative religious interpretations for better or worse as they are a part of the right to Free Speech  According to the special there were DIFFERENT INTERPRETATIONS from Day One

 

But for some strange reason there seems to be a SERIOUS CONCERN with the End of Time  Why would Jesus and Gabriel be concerned with that

 

Passages:

 

5,2  Cooperation

 

18, 29  Spread Islam  Allow them to reject

 

23, 39  “greater jihad”  Muhammad said that there was an eternal struggle to keep soul clean and be a good Muslim

 

            “lesser jihad”  to fight back

<%  THIS SECTION APPEARS TO NOT BE ABOUT THE JIHAD TYPES %>

 

9, 14  Fight them

 

3, 195  Fight Evil

 

16, 90  Justice & good & generosity

 

following the First Crusade the name changed meaning to “holy war”

 

Salidin " mercy " allowed prisoners to be freed after Jerusulem

 

Koran " began as an oral tradition " may have errors

 

Different interpretations " from Day 1

 

Relation of religion/customs to modern and post modern thinking

 

Concerned with the End of Time

 

 

 

Further Reading:

            Decoding the Past " Secrets of the Koran

 

 

 

START DOCUMENT222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222

 

MARKETS TO RESEARCH:

  1. Currency
  2. Stocks
  3. Futures/Commodities

 

METHODOLOGIES:

 

  1. MET1 " Recite a Stock
    1. Pick three letters at random " any three letters.
    2. Use Yahoo Stocks to test FIRST these letters in order than in EVERY ORDER to find the first valid ticker that they make.  This is a possible target stock.
    3. Pick a number from 1 to 7 using a pendulum.
    4. Pick days, weeks, or months using a pendulum.
    5. Use the following three methods to test this stock for “abnormal potential”: The Wiggle, I Ching Online, and the first I Ching to “look right.”  If this stock passes two out of three tests, include it in the study.

 

  1. MET2 " Magic Crystal Three-Shot Spread
    1. Use a pendulum to choose one of the following: a stock, futures, or currency investment.
    2. Use a pendulum to further discern the candidates to choose a final option.  There is a separate page for each market.
    3. Assume an investment duration of three days.
    4. Use the pendulum and a pre-printed card and a printed version of the I Ching to confirm this investment with a DOUBLE-TEST requiring a double-affirmative answer.

 

  1. MET3 " The Currency Wheel
    1. This method is for the currency market only using the pendulum.
    2. Pick one out of the three currencies from card 3b.
    3. Pick one out of the three currencies from card 3c.
    4. Pick one out of the three currencies from card 3d.
    5. Place all three cards in a wheel to choose one out of b-d.
    6. Check the answer with a Banned Bible Dive and a Chinese coin I Ching reading.

 

  1. MET4 " A Wiggle In Time
    1. Use card 4a to pick on value from each column for a two digit number and a magnitude of time.
    2. Wiggle again to check the final answer.

 

  1. MET5 "Wiggle a Ticker
    1. Use three wiggles to discern a three-letter stock ticker in order.
    2. Check this ticker on Yahoo to see if it is a valid ticker.  If not, switch the last two letters as a second try.  Then, switch the first and last.  Finally, switch the first two letters.  Whichever ticker is VALID FIRST is the correct one.
    3. Please use The Wiggle to double-check your final answer.

 

  1. MET6 "The Wheel of Time
    1. This is essentially identical to “The Currency Wheel.”  However, for the FIRST DIGIT in the two digit time code, an 8 should be counted as a 5, and a 9 should be counted as a 3.
    2. Check this ticker on Yahoo to see if it is a valid ticker.  If not, switch the last two letters as a second try.  Then, switch the first and last.  Finally, switch the first two letters.  Whichever ticker is VALID FIRST is the correct one.
    3. Pick one out of the three digits from card 6c.
    4. Pick one out of the three currencies from card 6d.
    5. Pick one out of the three currencies from card 6e.
    6. Place all three cards in a wheel to choose one out of c-e.
    7. Repeat this process to derive the second digit as well.

 

  1. MET7 "The Wheel of Time
    1. This is essentially identical to “The Currency Wheel.”  However, for the FIRST DIGIT in the two digit time code, an 8 should be counted as a 5, and a 9 should be counted as a 3.
    2. Check this ticker on Yahoo to see if it is a valid ticker.  If not, switch the last two letters as a second try.  Then, switch the first and last.  Finally, switch the firt two letters.  Whichever ticker is VALID FIRST is the correct one.
    3. Pick one out of the three digits from card 6c.
    4. Pick one out of the three currencies from card 6d.
    5. Pick one out of the three currencies from card 6e.
    6. Place all three cards in a wheel to choose one out of c-e.
    7. Repeat this process to derive the second digit as well.

 

 

END DOCUMENT

 

EDITOR’S NOTE:

              
I don’t believe I wrote this article.  At least some of the methodologies for deriving prophecies is more complicated than I have ever used.  I bet these methods are great for investing!

© 2016 The Archangel Gabriel


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

95 Views
Added on September 6, 2016
Last Updated on September 6, 2016

Author

The Archangel Gabriel
The Archangel Gabriel

Heavensgate, TX



About
My Contributions: A Summary Statement THE PAST I am changing around my area substantially. I am going to concentrate on love, flowers, and cute animals for a while for content... EDITOR'S NO.. more..

Writing