CIA AND MOSSAD DOCUMENT: RAPE IS THE SPELL OF THE DAY?!?!?

CIA AND MOSSAD DOCUMENT: RAPE IS THE SPELL OF THE DAY?!?!?

A Story by The Archangel Gabriel
"

See below...

"
1627 Saxon Drive, Houston, Texas 77018

Get your asses over here, please.  This time it will stay, I guess.  Do you take evil magic?  Try the Verizon approach: (calling some evil dude for a spell you want) 'Don't do blah, blah, blah...'

You can get good service like cell phone maps like to a hideout you want to raid.  Try all intelligence you want.  You need to get the power of evil working for you. 

You might want (we will probably block) to make sure they are trying to rape somebody else instead of your crowd trying the touch the vagina or penis by sound thing...  You might also want blocking of whether that spell worked.  That's about the drift of it.

Get into the groove.  

What was the other spell I wanted?  I remember, now:

They say, 'We all need to go over to blah, blah, blah place to rape so and so, evil always.  I heard she is the hottest chick on Earth.'  Only cast this where they all end up dead before another crime is committed.

That's the bomb!  Dicking with your enemies and buying a lot of time.  I like the Verizon home office as a place and ONLY evil chicks for rape.  That's the bomb!  Just keep them safe, please.

Moving on...

I am at about 610 and 290

Exit TC Jester 
Go to TC Jester East
Go north on TC JESTER EAST about 4 miles, maybe 1-2, but probably about 1.5
Turn Right on Saxon Drive, an east
on the first block, at the bend in the road start, look on the right for a beige house with brown trim  
stop and park, and in the driveway is fine
1627 Saxon Drive Houston

That applies to you as well, Mr. Director.  Now, you know how to get here.  I will be interrogating the 9/11 terrorists and their support staff when you get here, probably.

© 2016 The Archangel Gabriel


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

215 Views
Added on September 25, 2016
Last Updated on September 25, 2016

Author

The Archangel Gabriel
The Archangel Gabriel

Heavensgate, TX



About
My Contributions: A Summary Statement THE PAST I am changing around my area substantially. I am going to concentrate on love, flowers, and cute animals for a while for content... EDITOR'S NO.. more..

Writing