MEDICINE TODAY: Oil Cysts and Skin Cancer of the Head?!?!?

MEDICINE TODAY: Oil Cysts and Skin Cancer of the Head?!?!?

A Story by The Archangel Gabriel
"

See below...

"
MEDICINE TODAY: Oil Cysts and Skin Cancer of the Head?!?!?
RULE: If a bump on the head is cancerous, it is probably black, blue or both.
An antibiotic is probably suggested for either type of bump on the head.
Something in hair is expected to make normal sun exposure (no tanning) turn into cancer that is wildly dangerous.
While cancer of the body is probably routine, skin cancer, cancer of the head is a major problem, I guess, and too close to the brain, allowing it easy access to spread.
Cancer is not a joke!  Go do a professional doctor that read Writer's Cafe if you have a bump that is noticable on your head, please!
EDITOR'S LATER NOTE:
While cancer of the body is routine, probably most of your freckles are not cancerous, that the body dealt with the invasion of the body appropriately and made the innoculous.

© 2016 The Archangel Gabriel


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

42 Views
Added on September 28, 2016
Last Updated on September 28, 2016

Author

The Archangel Gabriel
The Archangel Gabriel

Heavensgate, TX



About
My Contributions: A Summary Statement THE PAST I am changing around my area substantially. I am going to concentrate on love, flowers, and cute animals for a while for content... EDITOR'S NO.. more..

Writing