MEDICINE TODAY: Minimum Medicine Needed...

MEDICINE TODAY: Minimum Medicine Needed...

A Story by The Archangel Gabriel
"

See below...

"
I guess that most medicines are considered foreign to the biology of the body.  SIGN:YES.  So, try to use a minimum of the medicine like Meloxicam 7.5 instead of 15 for more light pain.  
I believe that the body makes fat very well out of strange things.  And, if you take too much medication, you will build your tolerance to them.
Walmart has MELOXICAM 15 for 30 days of 7.5 for 15 days for 8 dollars.  Eight dollars I pay for your b***h-a*s medication you need!
I think that Walmart has good SIGN:YES generic medications, but I am still testing them semi-randomly to try to get to the bottom of such issues.

Walgreens has better SIGN:RIGHT generic medications than Walmart, but the are SIGN:YES/YES more expensive?

What do I need to pay to make you healthy?  :)

© 2016 The Archangel Gabriel


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

59 Views
Added on September 28, 2016
Last Updated on September 28, 2016

Author

The Archangel Gabriel
The Archangel Gabriel

Heavensgate, TX



About
My Contributions: A Summary Statement THE PAST I am changing around my area substantially. I am going to concentrate on love, flowers, and cute animals for a while for content... EDITOR'S NO.. more..

Writing