CIA AND MOSSAD MAGIC LESSON: ADVANCED PROPERTY UP MAGIC...

CIA AND MOSSAD MAGIC LESSON: ADVANCED PROPERTY UP MAGIC...

A Story by The Archangel Gabriel
"

See below...

"
What's up, people?  What about a "love machine" of levels for property?  A love machine relative to all that was in Heaven when it opened, what you see of it?

The property gets more and more valuable as you have more magic to spend on it?

A love machine?  How could that not be fun?  Some funding?

We can get it to property destruction specialists that do the other half of the spells you want, and you can give some to me.  

Get on it!  Don't make me ask twice!

I'm gone!

EDITOR'S LATER DOCUMENT;

For the one of you not working on this, yet, a level is infinite space in three directions, my term.

Evidence you have learned to talk to each other, right?  What this generally means is.  Just look up on the Internet what these words mean in Hebrew or Arabic.  Read until you get it!

That works!  That works fine!

Property UP means that you build space.

What else?  What to do when you give it to me?  Just send me a link to that, please!  Just make the magic that connects me to a place on each level?

Where does that part of the link on the level go if you disintegrate the level?  Who know?  A guess?  Spell space.  It is still there.  SIGN:YES. 

Why not go property up and down, property built and destroyed?  That is a harder spell, two things instead of one?  You want cash, and that will do!

Word!

© 2016 The Archangel Gabriel


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

84 Views
Added on September 30, 2016
Last Updated on September 30, 2016

Author

The Archangel Gabriel
The Archangel Gabriel

Heavensgate, TX



About
My Contributions: A Summary Statement THE PAST I am changing around my area substantially. I am going to concentrate on love, flowers, and cute animals for a while for content... EDITOR'S NO.. more..

Writing