CIA AND MOSSAD MAGIC LESSON: DO THATS AND MORE!

CIA AND MOSSAD MAGIC LESSON: DO THATS AND MORE!

A Story by The Archangel Gabriel
"

See below...

"
So, you are bored, right, and you miss me?  Basically, everybody now lives to meet me some day?  I only have so much time, but I am interested in meeting somewhat soon, right?
Did you ever try a quadruple "do that," probably the only safe one if you use the verxszion of my magic.  Our "do that days."  It is right instead of wrong, so go with it.  It is safe.  It is available based upon intelligence.  It is just magic, and also it is in good taste.  Probably a safe one, but before you do too manyh and get one wrong, just stop while you are already behind!
So, who is the leader of Israel, now?  The new Prime Minister, the leader of Mossad Computers.  Never do that again.  Stall on your job?
And, I think the only people to see that whack body (she was in skin tight whatever; you could see it) of the FBI LIAISON ever are me and her, and she does not like it.  Such a good robot, but when they are people they!?!?!?!
Do taht days?
We only have four spells, essentially for a long eternity:
1) power production
2) ship teleports
3) death by magic, and
4) charity, building things or space
So, what do you want to do besides train to be super-soldiers and to meet me?
Need a job?  Change this website to not be so ugly and to be available in Arabic as well!  Word!

© 2016 The Archangel Gabriel


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

44 Views
Added on October 17, 2016
Last Updated on October 17, 2016

Author

The Archangel Gabriel
The Archangel Gabriel

Heavensgate, TX



About
My Contributions: A Summary Statement THE PAST I am changing around my area substantially. I am going to concentrate on love, flowers, and cute animals for a while for content... EDITOR'S NO.. more..

Writing