MEDICINE AND PSYCHIATRY TODAY: "As Needed Medicine"

MEDICINE AND PSYCHIATRY TODAY: "As Needed Medicine"

A Story by The Archangel Gabriel
"

See below...

"
(I lost my group version of this document from Mossad and CIA.  Sorry)

1) Perhaps all psychiatric medicines shall be administered as needed and build up in the body.
2) The body's supply of "as needed" and "buildup" medications should probably be used before adding more.
3) What is the standard for "as needed?"  The standard would be "a significant psychiatric attack."
4) Where do I go for help with "as needed problems?"  The hospital emergency room is expensive by MAY HELP.  Also, you could try MHMRA (mental health and retardation authority of harris county), Harris Health (health care by Harris county) or the best option, perhaps VOICE: I BOUGHT IT, a clinic for health or mental health.  There are also "facilities" like Menninger that are good but really expensive.  Why lock people up for a "facility" in Texas or is that Harris Country or Houston rules?  What can you tell with no smokes and locked up>  SEE THIS about nothing!
5) As needed medicine is great!  How could we have so much good medication SEE THIS usable and adequate in the afterlife.  Magic?  People got the way to build it by magic?  We could not have this much medicine by nearly random chemical search, I think.  We are blessed!
6) As needed medicine should be administered in a room, some place to make you alone or with wanted people and to keep this conversation private.  And, it should be a room that makes the patient comfortable as well.

That is close to my document from before, a computer error, I think!

© 2016 The Archangel Gabriel


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

68 Views
Added on October 20, 2016
Last Updated on October 20, 2016

Author

The Archangel Gabriel
The Archangel Gabriel

Heavensgate, TX



About
My Contributions: A Summary Statement THE PAST I am changing around my area substantially. I am going to concentrate on love, flowers, and cute animals for a while for content... EDITOR'S NO.. more..

Writing