CIA AND MOSSAD LESSON: The Thing That You Got Game! (and, more, 2!)

CIA AND MOSSAD LESSON: The Thing That You Got Game! (and, more, 2!)

A Story by The Archangel Gabriel
"

See below...

"
Good morning.  I have good news.  I reached the schools of the world to get them taught about Writer's Cafe and The Thing That You Got Game?
Are you ready to play "The Thing That You Got Game?"  It is all about chunks of inert magic.  You build magic that might make your spell bigger (a good guess, something it it that is likely to be good); it could make it smaller, or about the same but unlikely to be the same.  What makes a smaller spell less likely to work?  RIGHT.  More likely to work.
So, you look at how much things in me I have, and you make at most 'an extreme' of thing that you got relative to that or a little or anywhere in between.  Whatcha waiting for?  Get started.
As your reward, you first get the precious toys of the kids that like a change in school, a change to a focus on what actually SIGN:YES is used and also that upon which we are hopeful.
What do you remember from school?  English, how to write English, and making change at the store, right?!?!?!?!  Too close to the truth.
Of course, you can send me thing that you got, the child's name, until roughly 24 hours are up.  NOW.  Alright.  you me or both?
So, I taught them basic math and referred them to WC to learn especially my school plan.  They were informed that they could combine like classes - just put a test that is not graded on the board and meet somebody in teh hallway.  One teacher teaches the class, and the other teacher read WC and gets a superior educational plan.
Watch this be the plan that reaches the world, and watch the teachers have most of the children be full adults in a few hours.  Even the kindergarten, the lowest I taught, want to be adults and not as big a burden on mommy and daddy any more.  MUSIC: I KNOW that they want to be adults; they know this.  They are ready to rock and roll.
What is the question of the day?
HEADSITE HONOR FOR THIS ONE.
Well, that would be "why is the Iraqi rewards program in Arabic and the rest of the CIA website English?"  hm...  Maybe rewrite SIGN:YES the whole website in Arabic.
Party on, and you can send me that half soon.
Who want the stuff that I get from thing that you got pretty much right away?  The precious toys of the children!
ddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd
EDITOR'S LATER NOTE:
This might be from memory the best way to make full adults, since the teachers need help.
1) Mayfly Ballad, teaching poetry and a graceful way to talk about adult issues; she loved the poem, and your comments of "Who's that hottie?!?!?!?" are reasonable and graciously accepted.  I won't tell!
2) "The Coming of God's Kingdom," the battle hymn of the end.  It is trochaic pentameter, the emphasis on the first syllable 5 times.  A sonnet because it is the standard rhyme scheme and length.  SIGN:YES
3) What is right and Wrong?  Teaching kids to be good kids and to understand why, and spend a while on this and explaining what we consider "the list of crimes," too.  How are they to avoid evil if they don't know what it is.  If you use adult content such as hugging and kissing, use artistic or scientific terms, or both.  Don't get caught in the crossfire.
4) What Is Up with Magic, anyways?  That's a good briefing on what is magic to me, the most popular system in reality, already done, mostly.
5) What makes a newborn "full adult" (has information in them, the meaning of English and usually one other language - also knows how to do MAGIC TALK) a real full adult or close to it?  It has a list of things you should know like 3 dimensions, up, down, right, left, and front and back.  Also, might be how to teach people who's memories have been erased to grow up quickly.  Both are probably true.
Try just doing these lectures and letting the kids rest and not stress their brain too much.  That is about the best I can do with my work, I think, and my God it should work!

© 2016 The Archangel Gabriel


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

61 Views
Added on October 21, 2016
Last Updated on October 21, 2016

Author

The Archangel Gabriel
The Archangel Gabriel

Heavensgate, TX



About
My Contributions: A Summary Statement THE PAST I am changing around my area substantially. I am going to concentrate on love, flowers, and cute animals for a while for content... EDITOR'S NO.. more..

Writing