Ways of Dealing With the Police...

Ways of Dealing With the Police...

A Story by The Archangel Gabriel
"

See below...

"
1) I will help you.  Go to www.writerscafe.org/archangelgabriel.  There is much help there.  Show them that you are on their side at least some.
2) Can I go, now?  After about 5 minutes of talk.
3) DIdn't you just arrest children by using your lights and siren?  Why so?  I guess you could follow me until I stop, right?!?!?!
4) You have to have right charges.  What do you think I did?
5) I will answer a question if I want to (you ask a question I want to answer) try, and I will try to answer it truthfully.  You have evidence, and you want to know whether the pipe is for crystal meth or marijuana or crack?  Crack is long and straight, about 2.5 inches long and .5 inches wide.  It has a filter for the crack.  A crystal meth pipe is glass and about the same size, but has a ball with a hole in it on the end.
6) Can't you see that I am a friend?  A friend in The End and the end?

EDITOR'S LATER NOTE:
7) For SquinklaPsyOps, Emily Burn, TL Boehm, C. Boylan, The WC Owner and more: I am already on a mission of high priority for the CIA: Getting together with The Archangel Gabriel at:
1627 Saxon Drive
Houston, Texas 77018
This mission outranks yours, and we will probably file a report on this incident with the CIA soon.  Is this okay?  This is national emergency number one!
EDITOR'S LATER NOTE:
8) (if more than one stop soon) This is police harassment, also a crime.  What's wrong with the last report?
9)  Are you really just interested in a date?  This is no way to treat your possible date.  Loser!

EDITOR'S LATER NOTE:
10) Don't you know that:
  a) Drugs, prostitution, and gambling must be legal, and
  b) You can't take reasonable personal effects for seizure, and also
  c) You can't force people to pay you money or do anything except reasonable demands of NO EVIL.
Isn't that right or about right?  Word!

© 2016 The Archangel Gabriel


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

67 Views
Added on October 27, 2016
Last Updated on October 27, 2016

Author

The Archangel Gabriel
The Archangel Gabriel

Heavensgate, TX



About
My Contributions: A Summary Statement THE PAST I am changing around my area substantially. I am going to concentrate on love, flowers, and cute animals for a while for content... EDITOR'S NO.. more..

Writing