MEDICINE TODAY: Amagdalina Vitamin B-17

MEDICINE TODAY: Amagdalina Vitamin B-17

A Story by The Archangel Gabriel
"

See below...

"
If you are looking for Vitamin B-17, Amagdalina is a supplier that I trust to render appropriate care to your health and the product.  You can search for Amagdalina on the Internet and probably order it in the United States, appropriately so!  I think that about 1750 mg. of B-17 for about three weeks should blast you clean with periodic blasting about every 4-5 months of about 1250 mg.  Or, you can try a few pills here and there or apricots whole for the effect.
I do not take kindly to the United States saying that Vitamin B-17 is illegal because it is confusing and does not help with cancer.  We all smoke and tanned in the sun, and that is irresponsible and reprehensible!  I take personal offense to that as a smoker and tanner.  I prefer to be "confused" instead of "confounded."
I don't think that drug dogs are trained for Vitamin B-17, so it should be pretty safe to order by mail.  If painful death is the alternative, what have you got to lose?

© 2017 The Archangel Gabriel


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

68 Views
Added on May 18, 2017
Last Updated on May 18, 2017

Author

The Archangel Gabriel
The Archangel Gabriel

Heavensgate, TX



About
My Contributions: A Summary Statement THE PAST I am changing around my area substantially. I am going to concentrate on love, flowers, and cute animals for a while for content... EDITOR'S NO.. more..

Writing