how to write a literature review | Dissertation Proposal

how to write a literature review | Dissertation Proposal

A Story by arielwilson
"

A literature review is a survey of the existing body of knowledge on a particular topic. It is used to identify trends, debates, and gaps in the research.

"
A literature review is a survey of the existing body of knowledge on a particular topic. It is used to identify trends, debates, and gaps in the research. Literature reviews are usually written as part of a larger research project, such as a dissertation or thesis. However, they can also be written as standalone documents. There is no one right way to how to write a literature review. However, there are some common elements that should be included. These include an introduction, a summary of the existing literature, a discussion of the gaps in the literature, and a conclusion. The introduction should provide an overview of the topic and the purpose of the literature review. The summary of the existing literature should critically evaluate the existing research and identify any gaps. The discussion of the gaps in the literature should provide a justification for the research being proposed. The conclusion should sum up the findings of the literature review and provide a recommendations for future research.

© 2022 arielwilson


Author's Note

arielwilson
If you still have any queries about how to write a literature review you can contact me at any time.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

[url=https://www.writerscafe.org/writing/arielwilson/2821478/]vfsd[/url] [sdfd](https://www.writerscafe.org/writing/arielwilson/2821478/)

Posted 1 Year Ago


Talk, talk, talk. They claim to be located in the UK, but lie.

Like all the phony "Let us help you cheat in school" scammers, they're really in either China or India, don't speak English well enough to write such things, and they will knowingly deliver crap, then steal your money.

As with all such sites, they deliver cut-and-paste crap, cannot revise as needed, and are in general, thieves.

Review on SiteJabber, here: https://www.sitejabber.com/reviews/dissertationproposal.co.uk

Posted 1 Year Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

68 Views
2 Reviews
Added on June 30, 2022
Last Updated on June 30, 2022
Tags: how to write a literature review, how to write a literature review

Author