IF I WAS YOUR

IF I WAS YOUR

A Story by ARITRA
"

LOVE IS BLIND

"

  IF I WAS YOUR......
                                   -ARITRA........dedicated to my young fellow hearted friends.
Emlyn,a boy class 10.Yes a backbencher.Yes one in all.An allrounder.He had the record of getting gold medal in all the sports of inter school sports...but not in studies...He hated to be with girls.Actually he hated girls......Noone knew the great reason behind it.
One fine day he was sleeping in the class...Last bench..no disturbence...Everyone else were preparing for a test.Emlyn is least bothered about it.Suddenly Principal entered the class with a new girl.He was rather shocked to see someone sleeping in the class!
-"GOOD MORNING,SIR" everyone wished.
Principal sir than introduced the new girl to everyone whereas some of Emlyn's friends tried to wake him up.Emlyn slowly woke up and got the shock of his life by seeing principal sir in the class!
"Good morning,sir...."he hurried and git up.
"No sir,its evening!"principal sir said and everyone laughed out.
"I am sorry sir..."Emlyn looked down
"No...i should be sorry to keep you in school"Principal sir said...
Actually it was a misconception because Emlyn got many troffies for the school in many tournaments.
principal sir went on scolding him and Emlyn just heard it and ignored.He knew it was useless to speak.When Principal sir went away that new girl began talking to everyone..Her name was Anita.She was quite curious about Emlyn because Emlyn just ignored her and moved out of the glass.
emlyn went to the cantine and took a cup of coffee..Anita began searching for him and reached the cantine.
-"hi...."said Anita
-"bye..."Emlyn said and was ready to leave.she ran back of him.
-"i am Anita..."she put forward her hand to have a handshake.
-"i am noone....please don't irritate me.Let me stay alone".Emlyn said and rode away with his bike.
Anita was rather amazed to see Emlyn behaving this way.She asked others about him.All of them said he was a good person by nature,but hated girls a lot!Anita just took that in her head left.The very next day Emlyn came to school with a new bike and he was very happy about it.But he couldn't help to stay happy anymore when he saw Anita!
As usual anita ran to him...
-"Hi..good morning".anita said
-"Why the hell are you after me"? Emlyn was annoyed.
-"Why do you speak to me like that?" Anita asked
-"I don't like you.." Emlyn said and moved out.
Anita didn't give up.She was after him to be his friend but Emlyn never accepted.One day Emlyn insulted Anita in front of the whole class.She felt very insulted and didn't come to school for a week.Here Emlyn felt little change in his life.
He went on searching for Anita as he felt noone irritated him anymore!
He finally saw Anita sitting alone beside the football field.Emlyn went and called her from behind but she didn't respond!Than he went front of her and to his surprise he saw her crying.He knelt down before her,
-"What's wrong?why are you crying?" he asked her
-"None of your business!..what's your problem if i cry?" Anita looked aside.
-"look i just came to apolozise for last week's incident."he said
-'please don't..anyway go from here" she said
-"No i won't.." he said and smiled
"-look i am not joking.Go from here.I don't want your company" she said
-"Can we be friends?" he asked
-"just get out from here!"she looked annoyed
-"fine.going..What's wrong with you?That day you came for friendship and now you are breaking it! strange" Emlyn was about to leave but Anita called him
-"Emlyn,i want to tell you something!" She said
-"what?" he asked
-"i can't tell...!"she said
-"Are you suffering from mental disease?...bye..No time to hear your stupid stuff!
Emlyn said and went away...Then for a month there were no conversation or meeting between then.
One day Emlyn was returning home.He came across a crowd.He asked someone of what happend,he told him that there was a accident! Emlyn went there and saw a girl lying on da road.Emlyn just felt that he knew her.As he neared her,he reallized it was none other than Anita!..
-"hey,Anita.What happened to you?"he cried
-"Emlyn..Emlyn..my time is too less..i wanted to tell you something.."
-"Don't speak non sense...you are not going anywhere but to the hospital!" he picked her up and put her into a cab.
-"No emlyn...My time has come to leave this world" she said in a faint voice
-please for my sake don't say like this.." Emlyn cried
-"Listen..the thing which i wanted to tell you is...is...I LOVE YOU..that's...that's why i used to irritate you..i am..i am sorry..please..forgive me.."she said in a faint tone.
-"No Anita no...tou are not leaving me alone like this...Actually i also love you..so you can't leave me alone this way!"Emlyn cried.
-"Bye.." Anita lost her senses.
Emlyn took her to the hospital.After sometime the doctor was out of her room.
-"Doctor how is she?"he eagerly asked
-"Not in a good condition...she needs blood..Can you manage B+ blood?" the doctor asked
-"Doctor my blood group is B+..please let me give"Emlyn said
-"But she needs a lot of blood so it may affect your body.."The doctor said.
-"It may affect my body but it will save her life..please..Doctor..let me to give"Emlyn said
-"okay..come along"The doctor said
Emlyn had to give a lot of blood.At last the dostor declared her safe.Emlyn was really very hapy to hear that.
When he just came out of the hospital he saw her sitting on a wheel chair and smiling at him on the other side of the road.She showed her hand and called him.
his head was aching as he gave lots of blood so he couldnt concentrate a lot so he directly went to cross the road but he didn't realize that his destiny didn't favour him.A lorry came and blew him up!..His body was found some meteres away!...There was nothing but silence which accompanied the tears of Anita..............
          $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$********************$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$4

Love is blind.Destiny too play a large role in it.Love doesn't happen through looks but through heart!.......be awaited for the next story of mine "I TOO WAS A TRUE LOVER". :)

© 2017 ARITRA


Author's Note

ARITRA
ignore grammar problems.please comment

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

117 Views
Added on March 4, 2016
Last Updated on May 1, 2017

Author

ARITRA
ARITRA

Chittagong, Bangladesh



Writing