Snap-Back Summit Shuffleboard Table

Snap-Back Summit Shuffleboard Table

A Story by Carl Rabideau
"

The Snap-Back Summit Shuffleboard table allows players to have twice as much fun in the middle space! Only 7 feet long, this table is ideal for people with limited space, but still provides...

"

The Snap-Back Summit Shuffleboard table allows players to have twice as much fun in the middle space! Only 7 feet long, this table is ideal for people with limited space, but still provides action that plays like a long table. The Snap-Back action also adds a new skill element to the traditional shuffleboard game. The attractive electronic scoreboard with a clock comes with friendly LED lights that provide low-power lighting. And it includes a 14-diameter glass screen that adds a bit of flash to the table but also makes it easy to track the score.


Includes a 2 1/2-thick solid maple cross-layered gaming surface with climate adjusters with a polymer finish for micro-adjustments of the playing surface, solid wood base and milled legs with natural and two-tone espresso finish and technology Patented weight return that moves the weights from the gutters to the front of the table and the leg levelers to ensure a level playing surface. It also comes with a special lever for a safe and easy installation of the playing surface. Weight 500 lbs. Dimensions 86L x 48W x 32H. Made by Mega Mania Diversions LLC.


We discovered the ultimate shuffleboard tables, including the Snap-Back summit.


Features and specifications of the Snap-Back Summit Shuffleboard Table:


  • Compact size: 7 feet
  • Electronic scoreboard
  • 2½ "thick solid maple playing surface
  • Leg levelers
  • Automatic disc return gutters
  • two-tone finish
  • Snap-Back Summit Shuffleboard Table weight: 500 lbs.
  • Dimensions: 86 "L x 48" W x 32 "H

Reviews of the Snap-Back summit shuffleboard table


No one reviews the shuffleboard tables since it has been difficult to find reviews for any of the tables. The Snap-Back Summit Shuffleboard table was no different since we couldn't find any criticism, but this unit comes with features that are found only in high-quality units, such as the 2½ "playing surface. This table can also be only the ticket for someone without a lot of games room since this table is only 7 feet long. 

© 2019 Carl Rabideau


Author's Note

Carl Rabideau
Without more information, we cannot make a purchase recommendation for this table. Let's checkout the details about shuffleboard table at Richandposh.com

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

34 Views
Added on December 12, 2019
Last Updated on December 12, 2019
Tags: shuffleboard table, shuffleboard