Experimental wirting style

Experimental wirting style

A Story by articwolf

Let’s take a break from the troublesome minecraft world and go somewhere else, somewhere were a new adventure is just about to start, not even known to those that are preparing for it. This is the start of an adventure in an alternate reality where the gods had not revealed themselves and let the humans do as they pleased. many of the advancements of this world were made by avatar of the gods. Even though the avatars helped the people they never mentioned anything of the gods. Therefore this is the story of a dimension without humans been influenced by gods or demi-gods. This is their world and this is their story.

 

Heya flappy how are you today? I asked while advancing trough the corridors. Hey artic, just fine but I’m having issues with the electronic wiring in this deck. You’re always welcome to help said Flappy suggesting. Hehe no thank you I’m fine, I’ll let you continue your hard work like always I replied with a big grin. The last thing I saw from Flappy was a very mean stare, lucky for me stares don’t kill or I would have been more then dead, so dead I actually feel a bit guilty not helping but that only lasted a little while. Once I arrived on the deck I saw Captain Niamh sitting in his captain chair while Slockna his right hand was barking out orders like a madman to the crew in charge of navigation. Well I think it’s time I tell you what’s going on, this is the SW pirate ship and I’m the one in charge of leading the ground forces. Science has progressed us into space travel more quickly then we imagined this isn’t the first spaceship nor will it be the last, the thing I can say is this I’m onboard the noitorius pirate flagship the SWS Bloody Rose. All I can think about is this: “Who let flappy choose the name?”

© 2011 articwolf


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

131 Views
Added on May 27, 2011
Last Updated on May 27, 2011




Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5