Broken Promise

Broken Promise

A Story by artists
"

Kind of obvious? :)

"

 

You promised. You said you wouldn’t leave me. We were meant to do this together. We had a pact. Forever and always, we would go to a much better place. But deep down, I knew you would leave me alone. Now I’m left, with this deep aching, I’m slowly dying. Anger is bubbling up from within my chest; my face’s heat is growing. It feels as if my skin is slowly being burnt. Like my own flesh is falling from my face, intense pain follows. I can feel it slowly changing colour to a red tinge. I close my eyes tight so that wrinkles form beside them, deep lines of pain spread across my forehead. All I can do is replay the last time I saw you in my head. It’s fuzzy, not a complete picture. Did you give me hints? Could I have stopped you? Maybe your eyes were screaming for help. Your touch reaching out for advice. Was I that ignorant that I did not notice?

They say that there are signs that you can look for. When dealing with suicide. I obviously didn’t catch on. For that my love, I am truly sorry. But there’s one thing that I shall stay strong for and that is that, True love never dies. I wanted to go with you, we fantasised about it. Lying in the luscious green grass, nature bustling around us. Watching the clouds slowly move across the sky. Birds gliding, carried by the wind. A warm summers breeze... us waiting. We would swallow fifteen of those pills, Blue and white. Smooth and so insignificant. But they could end out misery; we don’t belong on this earth. Well, Now I’m alone and when I’m walking the streets, shadows darting up and down the alleys, I see a horrifically beautiful world. Crime and graffiti, it’s becoming some sort of art to my mind. Murder isn’t a crime anymore it’s a way of expressing rage, Blood splashed against the walls, pieces of body torn apart and left mangled around the room. I have a new outlook on life. I should feel ashamed. But to be honest i love it.

 

© 2010 artists


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Well done, a beautifully graphic description of one persons descent into the madness that surrounds a killer.

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

127 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on May 15, 2010
Last Updated on May 15, 2010

Author

artists
artists

Eastbourne, East sussex, United Kingdom



About
I love to write stories, i have one downfall... punctuation xD, i get so many ideas that i write it all down, and i find something artistic in leaving out certain punctuation... Oh well i guess i will.. more..

Writing
Locked away. Locked away.

A Story by artists


One choice One choice

A Story by artists