THE TRIP: PART-1- THE JOURNEY

THE TRIP: PART-1- THE JOURNEY

A Story by ASHISH
"

A journey with an unexpected plan, where fate has its own mood. RONNIE a college student get stuck and finally bump into several catastrophes. Will be he able to get rid of his miseries?

"

It was Saturday morning and Ronnie was day-dreaming about his future excursion. A trip which was well premeditated by him a couple of weeks ago. Using the name of summer research project Ronnie fooled his parents and secretly going to the Lamo Angdang hill, Sikkim. After a lot of planning and lies finally, he was able to make his parents approve for his trip.

The very next day, he was on the train and kissed his mother who has tears in her eyes and embraced his father, promising him nothing to worry about him. He swayed his hand and said bye to his parents. He was very enthusiastic about his secret trip. From the very beginning of his juvenile, he was very adventurous. And this trip meant him a lot. A trip of hiking, crossing woods and bump into the unknown menaces within it, by thinking only he got so excited that a cold chill ran through his spines. Everything was flawlessly planned by him and by deity too.

    He hurriedly arranged his backpack and took a short doze. After an hour when he crossed the border of his state, he smartly switched off his phone and altered his SIM card. He was not interested to get interrupted by any calls from his parents, friends or anyone. His journey was not dull at all because of his enthusiasm. Finally, after a long excursion of three days, he finally reached a place close to his last stop. He ignored all the services, rather chose to reach the destination via crossing the forest.

He was an NCC apprentice and it was quite easy to cross the forest for him. Finally, his training paid up. He walked for long three hours and finally reached at the foot of the mountain. As it was dark and dense forest and the daylight was falling, he took a little rest and organized his foods and made a bed sleep in the forest. Before dusk, he arranged a bonfire and gone to sleep.

When he got up in the next morning, he was shocked to find that all of his stuff was missing along with the backpack. To increase his surprise, he found himself surrounded by six people with guns in hand and covers on their face. 

© 2018 ASHISH


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
¿
So never we should lie to parents as they can only know about our happenings by their superstitious heart!
This one is like I've to read till last...please let us know the end soon!
Waiting.....and this one is good read😊

Posted 5 Years Ago


Wow! U have written it so well... I loved it... Am excited for the next part😍 keep writing

Posted 5 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

51 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 2, 2018
Last Updated on June 2, 2018

Author

ASHISH
ASHISH

Bhubaneswar, India