MOVIES PLOTS

MOVIES PLOTS

A Story by Ashwani Kumar Ojha
"

SHORT STORIES

"

   

                              HARAPPA…………THE MYSTRY

 

                   News breaks up that Harappa sites are excavated and a palace like building is surfaced during excavation and may be this building will solve some mysteries of Harappa civilization.

                  One month later few students of archeology go to Harappa for their project work. When they enter in the palace, they find many scripted leaves kept together. They decode the script and find that it is an autobiography of Arya Shri Narayan who destroyed Harappa by killing people with chemical poison and biological microorganisms and he also designed a building in such a way that if a person covers all the steps of building, he will die on spot and Arya Shri Narayan did so because he was denied to meet his beloved. At the site student forgets that this is the same building in which he killed so many people. Unfortunately they also cover all the steps of building and die in same way. All leaves are carried away by wind.

                Next day on television, news appears that three students die at Harappa site in mysterious condition.

 

                                                           

 

THE END

 

                                                WRITTEN BY: -    

                                

                                   KASHISH

 

                              

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

ALL THE WAY

          …….. I ’LL LOVE YOU

 

            Yash is married to Ria lately but his family members are not happy with him because they did love-marriage. One day when Yash has gone out side the city for business purpose, their family members kill Ria. When Yash comes back home after few days they tells him that Ria has gone somewhere in morning but not yet come. But Ria didn’t come back. Yash searches Ria for many days but he doesn’t find her. So he lives in his own house like a recluse. Now their parents insist on marrying other girl but Yash refuses to do so. One day Yash hears form balcony that their parents have called a Tantrik to erase all the memories of Ria from his mind and this is possible only when he do not have anything like photo, gifts etc. of Ria.

 

When he eats his lunch he becomes unconcious because his parents mixed sleeping pill in it. Yash’s parents throw away Ria’s photos & gifts. Then a tantrik chants all his mantras to erase memories of Ria from his mind. Few days later Yash’s parents ask him to marry Pooja, and Yash agrees. But one day before the marriage a sparrow in balcony sings      “ Yash and Ria ” , “ Yash loves Ria and Ria loves Yash” many times. Then Yash remembers everything and gets back the memories of Ria and he leaves his house forever.

 

 

         THE END

 

          WRITTEN BY  : - 

 

 KASHISH

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

SWEET VILLAIN

 

Aditya is a college going guy who loves her classmate Sonali but she never understands him. On other hand Sonali and Ravi are from affluent family. Sonali just admires Aditya but Ravi is jealous of him since he also loves Sonali. As they are in final year Aditya tries many ways to tell Sonali that he loves her. But everything goes in vain. Ravi makes a plan to win Sonali’s heart. Aditya creates a circumstance in which Sonali will go to Aditya’s house. Ravi tells her that she should beware of Aditya because he has a real revolver and he used to keep it below his cushion. Sonali goes to Aditya’s house. She asks Aditya to give back her file. While looking for file, Aditya sees with squinted eyes that Sonali is looking at the revolver. He tells her that it is a fake revolver. Sonali picks the revolver and she feels it is original and looks at Aditya with fear. Aditya moves towards her with file but Sonali ask him to keep distance. But Aditya do not take her warning seriously. He tells that it is a fake revolver and moves little further. Sonali presses the trigger and a bullet enters in Aditya’s shoulder. Sonali runs away, living behind pistol. When police interrogates Aditya  tells that there were two masked man who shot at him. After investigation it is found that the revolver belongs to Ravi’s father. Sonali concludes that Ravi is playing villain. She realizes that Aditya loves her very much. Ultimately she ties knot with Aditya. After marriage Sonali calls Aditya a ‘Sweet Villain’. Then Aditya tells her that actually Ravi is sweet villain because without his effort it was impossible for him to marry her.

 

 

 

                      THE END

 

                       WRITTEN BY  : - 

 

 KASHISH

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

TRAGEDY

 

Sujata loves Mohit but Mohit doesn’t love her. After some weeks situation changes, Mohit loves Sujata but Sujata doesn’t love him. Finally they agreed to marry each other but Mohit looses his job. He reaches in a new job but meanwhile her father dies. Her father’s last wish was that Sujata should marry Ranjeet. So she marries Ranjeet. Mohit becomes depressed but she starts seeing his female boss. She also dumps Mohit and fires him from job as she starts dating Roshan, another new guy in the office. Sujata is harassed by in-laws after marriage so she comes out of wed- lock. She comes to know that Mohit is working in Mumbai. Mohit too comes to know about Sujata. They start searching each other. Finally they see each other at parallel railway platforms. Mohit becomes so happy that he does not see the coming local train and while crossing railway line the train runs over him and Sujata dies with shock.

 

 

 

 

                                              THE END

 

                                               WRITTEN BY  : - 

 

KASHISH

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

DIVORCE PREVENTED

 

 

            Liz and Shawn want to marry each other because they have similar choice but they don’t have idea about each others attitude. Both are very intolerant and brags about each other in their friend circle. Wedding day arrives. Shawn books tickets for honeymoon to Switzerland without asking Liz and this makes her angry since she wants that Shawn should ask for her approval. During marriage party Liz forgets to mix salt in a food. When Shawn serves food, he comes to know about this. He gets angry and tells this in annoying mood. Some girls wish Shawn with kiss but a thirteen years old girl kisses Shawn little deeply and sits on his lap. Liz misunderstands and finally she looses her temper and hits a plate on Shawn’s head. Thus the marriage and the marriage party spoils. Finally would be divorce is prevented.

 

 

 

                                  THE END

 

                       WRITTEN BY:-

 

                                  KASHISH

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

          

 

 

REVENGE OF THE MUMMY

      

 

             Some 3000 years old skeleton of an Iceman is found from the Alps. After some times Dr. Simpson comes to know that the mountain guide who helped to unearth iceman is dead. Lionel who filmed the excavation died from cancer. Later the photographer of excavation lost his hand in car accident. Within two months ten people died who were related to iceman. Dr Alfred advised Dr Simpson to take help of some clairvoyant. Dr. Simpson publishes an ad for a job of a clairvoyant.

             Clairvoyants from different parts of world come to visualize the past of Iceman. But Swami Divya Drishti Maharaj from India qualified for looking into the past of Iceman. While looking into the past of Iceman, he finds that he himself raped the daughter of Iceman and killed him but Iceman warned him that he will take revenge. He tells Dr. Simpson the past of Iceman.

              Now Iceman starts appearing on Swamiji’s mind at short intervals and tells him that he will take revenge anyhow; like by poisoning his food, water or he will make his plane crash. Now Swamiji becomes psychologically ill and he stops drinking water, eating food and even walking. He demands that the skeleton should be destroyed but the head authorities refused to do so. Swamiji is so much obsessed with ill thoughts that he becomes mad. He comes back to India with his cash reward. He is admitted in mental asylum of Ranchi.

                Thus Iceman takes his revenge after 3000 years.

 

 

 

                                              THE END

      

                                               WRITTEN BY:-

                                                     

                                              KASHISH

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

ANTHONIO - THE BRAVE

 

 

            During 1600A.D, King Arthur rules the kingdom of Wales. He has no child. A gypsy predicts that his wife Veronica will soon give birth to a daughter. Within a year her prediction comes true. Veronica names her Lucy. As she grows up, she turns out to be a pampered and spoilt child. She do horse �" riding, duels with men and used to go for hunting. One day her friend Eva invites her in marriage. Eva tells her that if she wants to know about her own marriage she can meet a gypsy who predicts fortune. Lucy meets gypsy. Gypsy tells Lucy that she will marry a very coward but clever man. When Lucy hears this, she becomes angry. Lucy tells King Arthur that she want to marry a very brave man. Many kings’ prince and warriors come to show their bravery but all failed. Finally few warriors plan that they will take revenge from Lucy by marrying her to a coward Anthonio. Luckily and accidentally due to some events Anthonia is able to fool Lucy but again he fears that the day Lucy will come to know she will kill him. So Anthonio tells the truth to King Arthur. When Lucy comes to know about Anthonio’s confession, she tells King Arthur that he is really very brave because he has courage to tell truth.

 

 

 

 

                                  THE END

 

                                   WRITTEN BY :-

 

                                  KASHISH

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

NEW HOMELAND

 

 

Chris is only one year old when his father is transferred from England to India in 1902. When he becomes ten years old, he demands that he don’t want to study in English school, instead he wants to study in roofless school (under tree shade) with Indian children. Her mother allowed him to go in Hindi school. At school, other children feels awkward to call him Chris so they call him Krishna . Chris falls in love with her classmate Radha. Slowly and slowly times passes by and Chris realizes that British Government is exploiting Indians. One day (1919) Chris proposes Radha. Radha tells him if Britain gives freedom to India them she will marry him. But this is impossible for Chris. Finally Radha marries somebody else. Chris parents shifted to Britain but he remains in India. Chris starts taking part in all the movements actively because he want to see that that what is the significance of freedom, for which Radha refused to marry him. In 1947 a day comes when Hindu and Muslims are fighting for partition. Chris tries to stop one of such fight between Hindu and Muslim and he dies.

 

            Englishman left India but still after fifty years, we say, they are responsible for Hindu �" Muslim divide. Even today also Godhara and Ayodhya short of tragedies take place but still we blame them. When we will become responsible?

 

 

 

 

                                  THE END

 

                                   WRITTEN BY :

 

                                  KASHISH

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

BLIND DATE

 

                        A widower sends his two years old daughter Veena to a relative in U.K. When she grows up, she fall in love with Michael but Michael left the school and she becomes alone. Next year she falls in love with Ronan but Ronan falls in love with Samantha. Just to get out of loneliness she starts chatting with wrong identity and the man who chats with her too had wrong identity. They come to a neutral venue and dated. She comes back to her city and tells a friend about the Indian whom she dated. On other hand he told his colleagues about the girl he dated. Few months later Veena comes to India with a friend for first time. When Veena meets her father she suspects that she dated him only and the only difference was that the man had disguised himself in wig. Her father suspects that her daughter was the girl whom he dated, the only difference was that the girl had colored hair and pierced eyebrows and naval and there was tattoo on back. After realizing this, they just try to save their face from each other. Veena with her friend goes back to U.K. Her friend realizes she dated her own father and the concept of conservative India evaporates from her mind.

 

 

                                  THE END

 

                                   WRITTEN BY :-

 

 

                                  KASHISH

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

SUPERSTAR

 

                                   ……………. BORN TO WIN

 

 

                                   During mid-nineties two Indians WWF wrestlers Romeo Casanova and Jeet Singh are tag team champions. Romeo Casanova and Jeet Singh splits and they becomes rival. In one of the match it is decided that person who will loose the match will never fight again. Somehow Jeet looses the match. Romeo wins the match and never looks back. Within a year he becomes Intercontinental Champion and next year he becomes WWF champion and retains the title for straight nine years. But in his last fight, he dies after winning the match due to head injury. Before death he tells that he wants to publish his autobiography as soon as possible. On other hand Mr. Dharam Talwar his manager feels very bad because he challenged that India will retain WWF title for ten years in a raw otherwise he will shave his mustache and other managers are making his fun. In two weeks Autobiography of Romeo Casanova publishes. Jeet reads the whole autobiography and he come to know that Romeo had cheated him in his last match. After showing videos and convincing authorities of WWF. Jeet makes comeback.

            Finally he retains the WWF title. In this way India becomes WWF Champion for ten long years in a row and Mr. Dharam Talwar  saved his face.

 

 

                                  THE END

 

                                   WRITTEN BY :-

 

                                  KASHISH

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

ONE LIFE - BE YOUR SELF

 

 

          Vishal is a very talented and hard working, middle class family boy who has very good academic career. He falls in love with Shruti, whose father is an industrialist. She also loves him. To please her family members he starts trying to get a job of their choice. Her uncle wants him to be a pilot. Her maternal uncle wants him to be a sport star since he has good physique. He didn’t like any of the jobs but study takes back seat. Meanwhile Shruti goes for higher study (M. B. A.) to Oxford. When she returns after two years, she finds out that Vishal is still in final year B. E. This annoys her very much and she also starts suspecting that he is in bad company. During a conversation between two of them Vishal get hurt by the way Shruti talks him. He stops meeting Shruti and concentrates on his study. After final year result, Vishal is recruited by Shruti’s father in his own industry. Shruti does job at management level in the industry. Again she gets impress with Vishal. They again come together.

            Finally Vishal realizes that he has only one life and he should be himself and shouldn’t try to please everybody.

 

 

 

                                  THE END

 

                                   WRITTEN BY :-

 

                                  KASHISH

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

HONCHO

 

 

                        There is a 29 years old very successful Indian C. E. O., Ronit Batra in America. He joins another corporation for sake of money and good perk but he is not aware that the owner of the corporation is an underworld don; Chi Chua Chi. Chua shifts him in another industry. Chi Chua ask him to make decision in coded language to keep official work as a secret. Ronit follows Chi Chua’s orders. One year later FBI breaks all code and arrests Ronit. But narco-analysis, lie-detector and polygraphic tests turn negative. So he is released. One day accidently, don’s meeting is recorded by vedio camera in office and this incident opens Ronits eyes. He takes some rash decisions and changes it at last moment which results in seizing of drugs, arms and ammunition. Chi Chua suspects Ronit. He orders his men to kill him. Ronit runs for his life. Finally he escapes and his life is saved by F. B. I.

 

 

                       

THE END

 

          WITTEN BY :

 

                                  KASHISH

 

 

© 2013 Ashwani Kumar Ojha


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

THere are too many of these for me to read them all at once. I will have to do a few at a time.
I think the first. HAPPARA, has too simple a theme to make a movie. The second, however, ALL THE WAY, has all the elements of a good movie: love, death, suspense, sweetness. Rather melodramatic, but it would work.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

Revenge of the Mummy is an old plot, but you give it freshness. I feel it would make a good movie.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

THere are too many of these for me to read them all at once. I will have to do a few at a time.
I think the first. HAPPARA, has too simple a theme to make a movie. The second, however, ALL THE WAY, has all the elements of a good movie: love, death, suspense, sweetness. Rather melodramatic, but it would work.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

252 Views
2 Reviews
Added on January 5, 2013
Last Updated on January 5, 2013
Tags: SHORT STORIES, Ashwani, Kumar, Ojha, Quotes

Author

Ashwani Kumar Ojha
Ashwani Kumar Ojha

VARANASI, UTTAR PRADESH, India



About
About me: (D.O.B. 12th October 1980). I am born in small town- Renusagar in Sonebhadra district of Uttar Pradesh. I spend my childhood in Renusagar. For further study I lived in Dhule district o.. more..

Writing