Make a choice..

Make a choice..

A Story by mimi

You may think that falling in love is all what you’ve ever needed in your life..

But I’m telling you that it’s the thing that will destroy you slowly..


As far as you go for your love, you’ll  forget about yourself..

about your life ..

about what makes you feel fulfilled and satisfied..

you’ll forget about your dreams.. just because you think that he was  your biggest one..

you’ll be so busy taking care of him.. crying over him.. begging him to stay.. or maybe enjoying the life by his side.. so you leave your life behind..


Maybe he loves you.. but keep in mind that whenever a man falls in love, he owns ..

‘You are mine’ is not something we wanna hear anymore..  because you can own an object but not a person.  


Every time you love someone.. he will disappoint you.. he will take a peace from you.. and this is gonna change something inside you.. 

You will cry hard.. really hard..

but one day you will get up in the morning, look in the mirror ,see a different person.. and feel that you are shining just like the morning’s sun.. 


That day, you will understand that your dream is not a man.. 

your dream is not love..

Your biggest dream is LIFE..

Your biggest dream is FREEDOM..

Don’t let him steal your dream

Don’t let him steal your life..


I don’t care how many times you got hurt.. 

how many times you failed.. 

how many times you felt less than a person.. 

GET UP  

Make a choice.. 

because you need no one to be successful and happy.. 

© 2015 mimi


Author's Note

mimi
Words from heart..

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Love really is more trouble than it's worth. It's better to just stay friends, because love destroys friendships most of all.

Posted 8 Years Ago


mimi

8 Years Ago

That's it..

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

133 Views
1 Review
Added on May 2, 2015
Last Updated on May 2, 2015

Author

mimi
mimi

Tunisia



About
smiling.. dosen't always mean that we are happy..!! it simply means that we are stong enough to fight in this life.. :) more..

Writing
Lost Lost

A Story by mimi