Agricultural disinfectants, farm disinfectants, disinfectants market, disinfectants Industry

Agricultural disinfectants, farm disinfectants, disinfectants market, disinfectants Industry

A Story by asmrfr
"

Disinfectants Could Be Chemical Or Physical, Agricultural Disinfectants Are Used By Both Agricultural Farmers As Well As Livestock Farmers. Thymox Technology, Neogen Corporation Are Top Disinfectants

"

Market Synopsis of Agricultural Disinfectants Market:


 


Key Players:

Some of the key players profiled in the global agricultural disinfectants market are The Dow


 


Chemical Company (U.S.)

Nufarm Limited (U.S.)

The Chemours Company (U.S.)

Zoetis (U.S.)

Stepan Company (U.S.)

Thymox Technology (Canada)

Neogen Corporation (U.S.)

 


Market Definition:

Disinfectants prevent infection by killing bacteria. It destroys, eliminates, or inhibits the growth of harmful microorganisms. Disinfectants could be chemical or physical. Agricultural disinfectants are used by both agricultural farmers as well as livestock farmers. Livestock farmers use them on newborn animals which are highly susceptible to infections. Moreover, they are used by agricultural farmers mainly to improve the irrigation water quality. Agricultural disinfectants are available in different forms such as powder, liquid, and others.


Segments:

Agricultural Disinfectants Market is segmented on the basis of type such as hypochlorites & halogens, oxidizing agents & aldehydes, quaternary ammonium compounds & phenols, and others. Among all, the quaternary ammonium compounds and phenols segment hold a leading share in the market and are anticipated to be the fastest growing segment over the forecast period. Moreover, the oxidizing agents & aldehydes segment is projected to gain moderate growth over the forecast period.




 


Based on the form, agricultural disinfectants market is segmented into powder, liquid, and others. Among them, the liquid segment is projected to be the fastest growing segment followed by the powder segment. The liquid segment is gaining popularity owing to its easy usage and comparatively low cost.




 


On the basis of application, agricultural disinfectants market is segmented into surface, aerial, water sanitizing and others. In all, the surface segment is dominating the market followed by the water sanitizing market.




 


Based on the end-use, the agricultural disinfectants market is segmented into agricultural farms and livestock farms. Among all, the livestock farms are anticipated to hold the major market share followed by the agricultural farms.


 

Market Scenario:

Agricultural disinfectants are used to promote plant as well as animal health. The continuous rising population is increasing the demand for high agricultural productivity and driving the growth of global agricultural disinfectants market. Moreover, water shortages, deterioration of water quality and environmental constraints is further boosting the need for agricultural disinfectants to increase farm productivity.


Increase in demand for meat products is further driving the growth of agricultural disinfectants owing to rising pressure on livestock farmers for animal health. Moreover, a ban on the use of antibiotics in the animal feed is supporting the growth of agricultural disinfectants. However, certain negative impact on environmental and health hazards caused due to agricultural disinfectants is restraining the growth of the market. Nevertheless, organic agricultural disinfectants are expected to create a higher opportunity for agricultural disinfectants market.





 


  Key Findings:


In Mexico, agricultural disinfectants are mainly used for the production of avocados

Bio based agricultural disinfectants are expected to offer huge growth opportunity in North America and Europe.

 





           


Regional Analysis:

The global agricultural disinfectants market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and rest of the world (RoW). North America is dominating the market followed by Europe. The U.S. and Mexico are the major contributors to the growth of agricultural disinfectants market in North America. Increasing livestock diseases is driving the growth of agriculture disinfectants in Europe.




 


Asia Pacific is anticipated to grow gradually over the forecast period with increasing awareness among the population. Moreover, growing demand for meat products in developing countries is expected to boost the growth of agricultural disinfectants in this region. In the rest of the world, Africa is witnessed to be the growing region for this market.   

 


The global agricultural disinfectants market is segmented under the following regions


North America


U.S.

Canada

Mexico

Europe


Germany

France

Italy

Spain

U.K.

Rest of Europe

Asia Pacific


China

India

Australia

Japan

Rest of Asia Pacific

Rest of the world


Brazil

Argentina

South Africa

Others 

The report for Global Agricultural Disinfectants Market of Market Research Future comprises of extensive primary research along with the detailed analysis of qualitative as well as quantitative aspects by various industry experts, key opinion leaders to gain the deeper insight of the market and industry performance. The report gives the clear picture of current market scenario which includes historical and projected market size in terms of value and volume, technological advancement, macro economical and governing factors in the market. The report provides details information and strategies of the top key players in the industry. The report also gives a broad study of the different market segments and regions.


 

© 2018 asmrfr


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Compartment 114
Compartment 114

Stats

62 Views
Added on April 4, 2018
Last Updated on April 4, 2018
Tags: Agricultural disinfectants, farm disinfectants, disinfectants market, disinfectants Industry

Author

asmrfr
asmrfr

Pune, Hadapsar, India



About
Market Research Future® has the distinguished objective of providing the optimal quality research and granular research to clients. Our market research studies by products, services, technologies,.. more..

Writing