The snake and the mouse.

The snake and the mouse.

A Story by August R Lalanne
"

A short story about a odd friendship. Made for children.

"
The snake and the mouse a friendship that was never to be thought about in history. Our story begins in a nice forest were a sneaky slithery snake lived. He like other snakes hunted for his meals. Nom Nom Nom he would eat so much food. But one day a human was in the forest and the sneaky snake was not being very sneaky. The human picked of the snake, now the human was smart and did this while wearing safe gloves and other things. 
Never pick up a random animal with out safe supervision. Now that the sneaky snake was put in a safe box he was taken to the animal vet to be checked and then he was taken to a pet shop where he could be bought by a human as a pet. It took a few days but he was finally adopted as a pet snake. He was now named Lee, Lee the sneaky snake. And his owner was Leanna, a very sweet girl who loved exotic animals. 

Leanna loved her new pets and old pets, but her newest pet Lee the sneaky snake was her favorite. And she loved to keep all of her animals happy. Though most of her pets became very, very fat. In fact she fed her pet goldfish so much food that he became too big for the bowl. But since she had a new favorite animal, he was going to be given lots and lots of food. 

And that's just what had happened. Lee the sneaky snake became so big he wasn't very sneaky anymore. He just laid around and slowly slithered around in his snake tank. One day around feeding time Leanna bought Lee the sneaky snake a mouse for lunch. And the mouse was not happy.

The sneaky snake looked at the mouse and the mouse looked at him. Though Lee didn't  seem very hungry. The sneaky snake slithered slowly over to the mouse. The mouse shivered and shake as it moved closer. But instead of trying to snack on the mouse it just bumped into the mouse. 
All day Lee the sneaky snake did not eat the mouse. In fact many day's  passed and the snake did not even try to harm the mouse. The even cuddled up with each other snuggling and sleeping. The snake did not eat or harm the mouse, and ate anything else beside it. The mouse and the sneaky snake became best friends.
And the mouse became a pet as well and was named Amy. And after that they both lived happy lives together. never a worry or care in the world. Lee the sneaky snake and Amy the shy mouse. A true friendship that was never to be thought about in history.

© 2017 August R Lalanne


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Yeah you should go into childs books. After this 3rd pieceI can see you have a nack for it.
Its cute, simple yet fun and charming.
I had hoped for the dark twist, but as a story of friendship this works as well.

Posted 6 Years Ago


August R Lalanne

6 Years Ago

Yes i do indeed have many story's not all are twisted and not all are for the faint of heart i do en.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

94 Views
1 Review
Added on October 4, 2017
Last Updated on October 4, 2017

Author

August R Lalanne
August R Lalanne

Indianapolis, IN



About
My name is august I love art, music and writing among many other things. I wish to be a artist and a writer. Look i don't know if ill get far in life no matter how hard i try but im still going to.. more..

Writing