Measures to overcome water pollution

Measures to overcome water pollution

A Story by Aurora Harris
"

Water pollution is increasing and is an alarming problem in Vietnam and around the world. The source of clean water used for human life is increasingly depleted.

"
Water pollution is increasing and is an alarming problem in Vietnam and around the world. The source of clean water used for human life is increasingly depleted. Therefore, we need to come up with effective solutions to protect clean water sources.
- Raise community awareness
To take action, everyone needs to understand and be aware of how important it is to protect the clean water environment. This is the campaign of each individual, each family, each organization, each country and the whole world.
"One tree should not be young - 3 trees together make a high mountain", a person who protects water sources will be useless, but many people and the whole society with the same sense of protection of water sources will surely have different results. . Therefore, the first measure to protect clean water is to wake up and raise the awareness of people to take action. Those are not some sublime inventions, maybe just the act of saving clean water when using.
- Keep the water clean
The next effective way to protect the water environment is to keep the water source clean. Do not throw waste indiscriminately into the environment, do not discharge untreated wastewater directly into clean water sources. We all know that plastic bags are one of the hardest materials to break down. Maybe thousands of years later they still have not disintegrated.
Do not defecate into the water source, especially do not use fresh manure to fertilize vegetables and trees. Minimize the use of drugs, if used, must follow the instructions.
- Save clean water
Water conservation is the act of saving and reducing water waste in the process of daily living. Specifically, turn off the faucet when you brush your teeth / wash your face / wash your hands / do your laundry. Leaking pipes/water tanks need to be checked and fixed immediately to avoid loss of clean water.
In particular, when it rains, it is advisable to use a rainwater container to use in washing tools, washing vehicles or watering plants. Both take advantage of rainwater from nature while saving clean water, avoiding waste.
- Dispose of waste properly
The next effective environmental protection measure that is encouraged by governments of all countries is to properly dispose of waste. For families with many members, gardening families, raising livestock and poultry, it is necessary to have a scientific waste collection plan. If possible, you should build scientific sanitary composting pits to store and compost the flowers before fertilizing plants or releasing them into the environment. Absolutely avoid discharging manure directly into the environment, polluting the environment, especially water sources.

© 2022 Aurora Harris


Author's Note

Aurora Harris
drift boss and smash karts are the best racing games i have ever played.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

43 Views
Added on September 10, 2022
Last Updated on September 10, 2022
Tags: game

Author