Avantgarde Financial Review Security

Avantgarde Financial Review Security

A Story by Avantgarde Financial Review


At Avantgarde, we understand that security and compliance are vital factors when moving your business functions to the cloud. We are dedicated to preserving the integrity, privacy, and accessibility of your financial functions, and we take extra care to protect your firm’s precious financial data in all areas as follows:

 

Network

 

·         The Avantgarde network is developed for safe communications between clients, end-users, and Avantgarde Internet-based cloud systems.

·         Digital authentications and a public-key infrastructure provide protected remote access via SSL encrypted web-based exchanges.

·         Perimeter firewalls safeguard and quarantine Avantgarde systems from possible harmful Internet flow by restricting access to unofficial ports and IP addresses.

·         Avantgarde cloud environments exist on dedicated network fields to guarantee proper separation and internal IP addresses that are hidden to minimize the dangers of unauthorized use.

 

Platform

 

·         Avantgarde Financial Accounting systems function on different platforms, each chosen based upon safeguard features and application enhancement.

·         Platforms are “hardened” to ascertain that systems are safely configured to observe industry security requirements, such as CIS Benchmarks and DISA STIGs.

·         All Avantgarde systems are constantly maintained and updated using the latest security patches.

·         Our Security Management Group undertakes life-cycle risk tasks which consist of testing, constant monitoring, and evaluations.

 

Reliability and Monitoring

 

·         We recognize the value of system accessibility for our clients, and ensure a 99.99% uptime.

·         Avantgarde systems are constantly tracked to ascertain that security measures continue to function as designed and to safeguard against potential and known threats.

·         Logs, notifications, and alerts pertinent to user activity and system performance are frequently assessed to determine and address system inconsistencies or dubious activity.

·         Systems are regularly scanned to pinpoint and address security weaknesses.

·         Comprehensive systems and communication safeguard measures based on NIST requirements provide the highest data encryption, strict access controls, and data security from cyber-attacks and insider risks.

 

Continuity of Operations

 

·         System accessibility and non-stop operations are attained utilizing a two-sided method of redundant primary systems backed by failover to an auxiliary site.

·         In case a primary device or service fails, the Avantgarde cloud systems are reconstructed to smoothly transition system functions to the secondary/redundant devices.

·         The Avantgarde active-passive model keeps the highest standards of data dependability from a transactional viewpoint.

·         As client data are computed and filed away on the primary (active) system, they are concurrently backed up to a geographically parallel (passive) system.

·         Redundancy permits zero-tolerance for data loss and the capacity to rapidly recapture data and functions in the occurrence of a natural calamity or geological catastrophe.

 

© 2014 Avantgarde Financial Review


Author's Note

Avantgarde Financial Review
Avantgarde provide solutions for business and government organizations.
Location: Japan (211-8588)
Telephone no.: +81-44-777-1145
Email address: [email protected]
Website: http://avantgardefinancialreview.com/

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Looks good to me

Posted 9 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

124 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on May 10, 2014
Last Updated on May 10, 2014

Author

Avantgarde Financial Review
Avantgarde Financial Review

Kawasaki, Kanagawa, Japan



About
Location: Japan (211-8588) Telephone no.: +81-44-777-1145 Email address: [email protected] Website: http://avantgardefinancialreview.com/ more..

Writing