Everything You Need Is Already Inside

Everything You Need Is Already Inside

A Story by adrianna_d

The most successful people in life have usually been through the toughest times. But, most people give up, not knowing they were one step away from their goal. The people who achieve their goals always go the extra mile. That is what I am telling you: Go that extra mile, it's never crowded. If going the extra mile were easy, everyone would do it. Hard it what makes it great. However, the biggest fear is rejection. Rejection means that ONE PERSON failed to realize how much you have to offer. You can't let that one person stop you. Somebody out there needs exactly what you have to offer. So, if opportunity doesn't knock, build a door. Talent won't win people everything, remember that. Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard. Once you feel that you've reached the top, remember, greatness has no peak.

© 2012 adrianna_d


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

These are amazing words! It's wonderful to see that there are still people that have such strength of will and courage. Life can be a great place as long as one keeps their feet pounding the pavement of the highway. Great Ink!

Aaron

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

This is a great inspirational story everyone here should read. Great writing.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

138 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 19, 2012
Last Updated on September 19, 2012
Tags: motivation

Author

adrianna_d
adrianna_d

NY



About
Hi! I'm Adrianna. I'm 15 and a junior in high school. Martial Arts is and will always be in the fabric of who i am. My biggest goal is to win world titles, just like my coach, who I always look up to... more..


Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..