Tyler, The Goat

Tyler, The Goat

A Story by Amy

So, 2 weeks ago i went to Brooklyn to see Tyler, the Creator aka Odd Future or whatever. My best friend, Zwana, was the one who told me to come with her even though me and her had never really taken the time to listen to him and his fellow friends. Anyways, the trip there was long and kinda boring except for taking the subway because i saw some pretty weird/amazing people preforming in front of strangers either for money or for the hell of it. Going to his concert was one of the best things i did all summer because it was my first time being in the city with a friend at night, and because i've never been to a concert before. To sum up the concert, we meet two guys who wanted our numbers so we could "meet up" afterwards if we lost them (where we told them we didn't have cells even though my friend was holding hers right in front of the guy, and mine was actually dead). We heard Tylers voice and ran our asses off to the concert which was like 2 blocks away. When we got there, we handed out tickets , Zwana grabbed my hand with panicked excitement and we rushed towards the crowd(which wasn't big at all). We pushed through sweaty people with a strong aroma of bud(weed,marijuana, mary jane etc.) who all happened to be insanely cute. We made it halfway into the crowd when we stopped for 30 minutes till we moved further in. We got pretty close, and it was such an exhilarating feeling being surrounded by all these people. It was Tyler who had brought us all together in this open space, where nothing else but him mattered, you know? I don't know, it's just crazy how one thing can bring a shitload of people together. Anyways, we made it pretty close to the stage and before the show was over, he played "Tamale" and said everyone to stay still and when the beat drops or something like that, he wanted everyone to get retarted. So everyone did. It was scary no doubt. I even lost both of my sandals at some point. My friend even saw someone get stepped on which is ridiculous. We even helped some kid who was gonna faint by giving him water which wasn't cold which probably sucked on his part. 
Ever since then, i've taken the time to download Wolf, B*****d, Vol 2 and Goblin. They were all great albums/mixtapes and now i cant get enough of him. I love Tyler, and i love his spontaneous, creative, ridiculous personality. He has something that most artists don't. A sense of humor, and personality. He's so open which is part of the reason why i love him so much. He's great, and i hope i get the chance to see him in Boston with Kid Cudi. That would be a dream.

© 2013 Amy


Author's Note

Amy
i love tyler.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

78 Views
Added on July 30, 2013
Last Updated on July 30, 2013
Tags: tyler the creator, odd future, ofwgkta, Kid Cudi, music, love

Author

Amy
Amy

About
i like writing a lot, what can i say? This website is confusing as f**k though. 17//NY//Kool more..

Writing
Late Late

A Poem by Amy


Re-meet Re-meet

A Story by Amy


Listen. Listen.

A Story by Amy