Theories

Theories

A Story by Amy

I'm not sure what to write, but i've been dying to say something for a long time. I suppose things have changed, and that's alright. It's not really alright but… You know. S**t happens. Life happens. You move on.
I've learned to except many of things that happen to me. It's the cruelest feeling; a feeling i wish no one ever knows. 
Accepting life as it is, is difficult. Maybe for some it's not, but for me… yeah, i wish. This is the only time i wish i were oblivious. What i wouldn't give to enjoy every waking moment of happiness. 
Sometimes i try to capture the moments i'm in by listening intently. I look at the people i'm with and stare at their face, their hands, their eyes, their smile; in hope they'll remain. And when i do all these things to bring me closer to my friends and the moment i'm in, i can actually feel life. 
I have this theory that people are very small impacts that lead into a bigger and more significant experience. 
Everyone you meet, whether they've given you the greatest memories, or caused tremendous pain, are important. We fail to realize this when we're actually experiencing the moment. We forget that everything has been placed in our lives for a reason. These impacts influence our chosen course, that will ultimately will bring us to a bigger, and greater perhaps. A perhaps we also fail to remember, exists for us. 

© 2013 Amy


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

168 Views
Added on December 9, 2013
Last Updated on December 9, 2013
Tags: theory, nostalgia, moments, experience

Author

Amy
Amy

About
i like writing a lot, what can i say? This website is confusing as f**k though. 17//NY//Kool more..

Writing
Late Late

A Poem by Amy


Re-meet Re-meet

A Story by Amy


Listen. Listen.

A Story by Amy