A Vision of Destruction

A Vision of Destruction

A Story by 3cho_mandalynn
"

Short story of a man/women gone mad.

"

I couldn't explain to you how these things happen, or why they happen for that matter. I just know that they do, and when they do it's never good. For the past few weeks I've been having nightmares, and the next day they would come to life. Just the other night I had a dream about a 33 year old who had been viciously tortured and killed. The next day the same story was on the news.

They've been getting worse and worse every night. I've tried to avoid sleep because of these but its not helping me any. I wish there was someone who could explain this to me. I've been to the shrinks and everything else imaginable but nothing could be figured out. The doctors all said the same thing, that they couldn't fathom how these things were possible.

------------

I feel asleep last night. It was the worst nightmare yet. All I saw was everyone around me being murdered, destruction around every corner. Nothing could stop the things that were causing this, whatever they were. I'm afraid that no one can help me stop this from happening either. I feel as if the world is ending. This may be my last journal entry.

------------

NEWSPAPER:

last night there were events that could not be described other then evil. The town of Ellisburg has been destroyed. There isn't one person left living in the area. No evidence of life of any kind is there. We do not know what has caused these events or if they are coming for us as well. If anyone has any ideas on who could be doing this, please contact us.

------------

These same events have been happening all over the world. Only one country remains barley standing as the world has come to an end for us all.

© 2013 3cho_mandalynn


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

145 Views
Added on May 21, 2013
Last Updated on May 21, 2013
Tags: insane, mad, destruction, creative, odd, dreaming

Author

3cho_mandalynn
3cho_mandalynn

Spring Hill, FL



About
Amanda, 19, Florida, I am going to college to study the world of psychology. I am a total music junkie. That’s all I do most of the time is listen to music. My favorite bands would have to be.. more..

Writing