snow bite

snow bite

A Story by chaotic katie
"

another for the grimmoire thing

"

 

So you think you know the story do you? The one you were told about when you were young? I’m sorry to tell you that if your perspective was about a nice happy ending for the little peasant princess with the wicked witch of a step mother then you are totally wrong. Maybe it’s because any witnesses were sworn to secrecy, too frightened to say a thing, or killed simply for the knowledge they possessed, but without a doubt nobody ever knew of this cold truth, until now. Let us begin with the tale of Snow White shall we? First of all the seven men were not dwarfs, but simply men cursed by the witch’s spell and shunned by their villages. Needless to say the names were not correct either. Their true names were Everest, a fearless adventurer whom had set off to the great mountain to find a place for his people to settle, somewhere the queen would never dare go. Ridge, a man shunned for his abilities to speak with animals, which as you can probably guess, was at the ridge. Ransom, who was imprisoned for stealing money to provide for his family, in prison he met a man named Julian who promised that if he would come back for him after escaping, He would pay him greatly. Jasper, who was not nicknamed, was fast and cleaver, the queen wanted him dead but could not find anybody willing enough to attempt it.  Fox, a sly and sneaky man, the queen feared would outsmart her. Theodore, a very educated man, he was a highly respected school teacher in his village but was shunned for speaking bad of the wicked queen, and poor Tinder, whom was mute, and shunned simply for being different. It is true that the princess took refuge at the home of the men deep in the forest, after escaping the wicked queen, whom as you  know, wanted her heart. The queen however did not just want this for a prize, she needed to consume it to gain eternal youth and beauty. She killed all seven of the men as they tried to defend poor Snow, whom fell to her demise after biting into the poisoned apple and stumbling off of a large and seemingly never-ending cliff. The queen, needless to say, did not get her prize. The story does not end there my friends for the poison within the apple stirred inside her and quenched her thirst for revenge, rising her up from her demise into immortality. Tiny fangs shot from her gums as she looked in her tiny hands that were still clutching the apple. No, she definitely did not crave it, she only hungered for blood and revenge. She climbed to the top of the cliff and to the castle with incredible speed. The young vampire princess snuck up behind the wicked queen and ended her life by drinking every last drop of her blood. “You’re alive”! cried the voice of Julian, yes the same Julian, who had been imprisoned for trying to assemble forces to take down the queen. “Not exactly”, Snow smirked, biting into his neck. Guards ran to tell of the monster princess they called, Snow Bite, but she wasn’t a monster at all just consumed in the moment and something inside her desperately wanted him alive. They had been friends in childhood until he was taken away from her. She came to a sudden realization, feeling as human as she had felt since her rising. She realized that she loved him. She knelt over his body and cried, “oh, what have I done”. A single tear fell upon Julian’s body, which some say absorbed into him and reanimated him, others say it was simply the adrenaline his body held while being bitten. Needless to say, Julian awakened into a life of immortality. He noticed the sorrowful princess and rose his hand to her chin, directing her to notice him. “It looks like I’m not alive either”, he said, and with that he pulled her into his embrace and kissed her. Not long after, a child was born to them, a vampire child, a little baby girl whom they named Sienna. Now you may be asking why this is not a happy ending. Well my friends, slayers found the existence of vampires and ended the lives of the two vampire lovers, and the child you ask, they couldn’t find it in their hearts to kill a poor defenseless so they left her. The child I speak of is none other than myself, yes, I am the vampire child, and my mission is to inform the people of today of the treachery that tore my family apart but also to seek my revenge.


 

© 2012 chaotic katie


Author's Note

chaotic katie
lemme know if there are any mistakes in these things by the way copied it from my microsoft word also i'd like feedback

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

121 Views
Added on December 16, 2012
Last Updated on December 17, 2012

Author

chaotic katie
chaotic katie

Canton, OH



About
Greetings darling writers, allow me to explain a bit about myself. I started writing when I was 13 and fell in love with it. Over the years I have won 2 awards for it. I keep most of my old works pos.. more..

Writing