About D.J. Conley Commercial & Industrial Boiler Sales, Services, Parts

About D.J. Conley Commercial & Industrial Boiler Sales, Services, Parts

A Story by Axle Macuvex
"

When Don Conley first established his relationship with Cleaver Brooks as a manufacturer’s representative in 1974, it was clearly the start of something special.

"

When Don Conley first established his relationship with Cleaver Brooks as a manufacturer’s representative in 1974, it was clearly the start of something special. By focusing on the customer, the business quickly grew and, in 1976, D.J. Conley Associates was formally incorporated.


Originally based in Madison Heights, the company moved to its current location in Troy, Michigan, in 1985 and continues to grow. We expanded our staff and added complementary product lines including energy saving and management products.


Today, we continue to dedicate ourselves to outstanding customer service, enabling us to maintain a strong base of trusted relationships with both industrial clients and suppliers such as Cleaver Brooks, Vapor Power International, Selkirk, Enervex and more


We offer the very best in Boiler room equipment and can assist your design/build team on any project from small commercial boilers to large industrial watertube boilers. Our experienced boiler sales engineers will work with you to evaluate your requirements and match the correct equipment to your specific application.


Honest, professional and dependable, call D.J. Conley today at 248-589-8220 to learn how we can provide you with a safe, efficient and reliable boiler room operation for years to come.

© 2014 Axle Macuvex


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

141 Views
Added on December 5, 2014
Last Updated on December 5, 2014
Tags: About Us, D.J. Conley, Commercial & Industrial Boiler S, Services, Parts