Live on.

Live on.

A Story by Aya Souayh
"

Be the change you want to see in the world. [Mahatma Ghandi]

"
     Days are passing by and all you feel is emptiness and wistfulness. 
You wake up every morning with the hope that it'd be a better day and you sleep with complete and utter disappointment.
You think your life is over and that you'll end up sad and lonely, surrounded by cats in the middle of nowhere.

  But you're wrong.

     Just because you went through a difficult period of time, doesn't mean it's the end of the world. 
Oh my friend, you are a living human being. You are a walking miracle. Your meer existence is a natural miracle itself. 
Oh darling, you have an unlimited imagination that can take you wherever you want. Your life is full of potentials. You can succeed, you can rule the world.
   People will disappoint you, will hurt you and will judge you. But that's not it.
You ought to be thankful for waking up every morning healthily, many people do not get that chance. 
  Just because you've been hurt, lied to and betrayed doesn't mean you can't live on.
 
Dream. Travel. Explore. 

Read as many books as you can; For those who read, live many lives before they die.
 God priviliged you over all His creatures with a brain. Use it. Realise your dreams and work hard for your sake.

People will judge you anyway. Show them you're worth it, that you deserve way better than society has offered you.

"Be the change you want to see in the world."

My friend, you are a beautiful human being, and you deserve the best. 

© 2015 Aya Souayh


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

115 Views
Added on March 21, 2015
Last Updated on March 21, 2015

Author

Aya Souayh
Aya Souayh

sousse, -kalâa sghira , Tunisia



Writing