wedding RAM

wedding RAM

A Story by azeilc
"

after 5 years, im coming back to this

"
March 9 2016
9:41 pm
Khalifa city A Abu Dhabi

How do I design weddings when I haven't fallen in love myself?
22 years and still no first date, no first kiss, no first text from a guy to tell you he likes you, no sneaking out at night to meet up at some place.

Hi there. You know who you are. Its been five years since I came to this site to write.Now that I dont have my own room to hide s**t, Im here, writing to you here again. This is crazy. You know what, everything I basically planned for my life worked out except for you. I am now a designer. Im at the right track of it, funny thing though is how do I feel the job when I havent even fallen for anyone yet and it feels like there's no heart for my work. There's something missing and I cant figure it out.

You sure are a funny man, or maybe God is just playing a funny prank for me. 9 years and still haunting me, still coming to my head. Yet when I think of the day you might actually come for real, there's this certain kind of fear that tells me its trouble. That its going to be something I cant take and handle. And I have a strong feeling I could actually fall. 

I am afraid to fall

Im afraid to get hurt and never find the courage to get up and move.

How do you design the dream dress of love when the designer is afraid of falling in love ?

How do I find the courage to fall in love?

How do I find it?

© 2016 azeilc


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

105 Views
Added on March 9, 2016
Last Updated on March 9, 2016

Author

azeilc
azeilc

ABU DHABI, khalifa city, United Arab Emirates



About
I am a designer more..

Writing
july 22 2016 july 22 2016

A Chapter by azeilc


RAM RAM

A Story by azeilc