To a RAM (III)

To a RAM (III)

A Story by azeilc

10.21.11 
3:23 AM

There's a lot of reasons why i should just forget about you. I'll state top three or so since stating them all would take me forever non sense and waste of precious time. ONE. You do not know me. It's been a couple of months since I wrote again here and seriously its awkward. I am awake for you. At a very wee hour I give some of my minutes and even hours just thinking of stuff about something like us. TWO. It's unfair. It's just unfair. So unfair to the point I look stupid unfair and I wouldn't even bother changing myself for it. This is unfair. THREE. You're probably in love with someone right now. K don't know and like anyone else in my position, I wouldn't wanna find that out. Iv' seen you a lot of times with her before and I guess you guys are happy. Clearly I am of no match to her so don't worry, I wouldn't actually bother. Who am I kidding with this illusion anyway. Reality for us is never coming true and the best thing is probably just to accept it. Boohoo then for me. I should get amnesia. Maybe that way I would literally lose you and not get hurt emotionally because I'd continue living without realizing I used to know you. Funny how that could be. Well anyways I need to rest now. Literally rest. Till then, all i could do is state reasons but never let them happen. I'm still not forgetting you :)

© 2011 azeilc


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

156 Views
Added on October 20, 2011
Last Updated on October 20, 2011

Author

azeilc
azeilc

ABU DHABI, khalifa city, United Arab Emirates



About
I am a designer more..

Writing
july 22 2016 july 22 2016

A Chapter by azeilc


RAM RAM

A Story by azeilc